Chat Messages

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
With employers mandating vaccines, I figured I would share this. If vaccines or drugs are not approved by the FDA (meaning they sign off on the safety making them partailly responsible), the only way they are given to the public is under the EUA (emergency use act) and under Title 21 USC section 360.... they are expiramental and consent is REQUIRED.

the only way they are given to the public is under the EUA (emergency use act) and under Title 21 USC section 360.... they are expiramental and consent is REQUIRED.
It's in section 360bbb-3:
21 U.S. Code § 360bbb–3

(e)Conditions of authorization
(1)Unapproved product
(A)Required conditions
(ii)Appropriate conditions designed to ensure that individuals to whom the product is administered are informed—
(I)
that the Secretary has authorized the emergency use of the product;

(II)
of the significant known and potential benefits and risks of such use, and of the extent to which such benefits and risks are unknown; and
(III)
of the option to accept or refuse administration of the product, of the consequences, if any, of refusing administration of the product, and of the alternatives to the product that are available and of their benefits and risks.

With employers mandating masks, I figured I would share this. If vaccines or drugs are not approved by the FDA (meaning they sign off on the safety making them partailly responsible), the only way they are given to the public is under the EUA (emergency use act) and under Title 21 USC section 360.... they are expiramental and consent is REQUIRED.

No one can make any vaccine mandatory without opening the company up to lawsuits. Don't take these killer vaccines, sue them instead.

Another bad day at the livestock auction. Not only are the prices way down, 57 cents for registered red angus cows, but they "lost" 3 of our best cows. Just keeps getting better.
On a good note, i got my boat building plans in the mail today. I get to buy some new tools now!
Another bad day at the livestock auction. Not only are the prices way down, 57 cents for registered red angus cows, but they "lost" 3 of our best cows. Just keeps getting better.
On a good note, i got my boat building plans in the mail today. I get to buy some new tools now!

Theres so many ranchers having to kill there cattle, due to grass shortages, the price is dropping. Wait till next year, beef will be astronomical if you can even get it.

With employers mandating masks, I figured I would share this. If vaccines or drugs are not approved by the FDA (meaning they sign off on the safety making them partailly responsible), the only way they are given to the public is under the EUA (emergency use act) and under Title 21 USC section 360.... they are expiramental and consent is REQUIRED.
But would you consent to keeping the job that puts food on your table?

I'd get another job. America has no right to impose "do this to your body, or you do not have the right to...." on anything. Last I looked, we're still a Republic with a Constitution. Our politicians need to be held to this.
I've heard of some businesses saying that you have to wear a mask and show proof of vaxx to dine with them. I hope they go under.

I'd get another job. America has no right to impose "do this to your body, or you do not have the right to...." on anything. Last I looked, we're still a Republic with a Constitution. Our politicians need to be held to this.
I've heard of some businesses saying that you have to wear a mask and show proof of vaxx to dine with them. I hope they go under.
My wife quit a very good job of over 15 years because of the travel restrictions. And this was before there was any talk about forced medical procedures on employees. People need to start standing up for their Rights. Or else just keep bending over for whatever the government wants to do. It won't stop.
I'll be damned if I'll ever carry "papers" in order to go in to any business. That sounds a lot like Nazi Germany or the Soviet Union.

Last night I hauled a bucket load of gravel down to the pump house for the gravel pad for the new propane tank. As I was lifting the bucket up the tractor turned over. I managed to turn it back up with the bucket. In the process I destroyed a section of fencing that goes around the pump house. No real damage to the tractor, but i almost had to change my shorts.

My collie got attacked by the neighbors pack of dogs. Tore up really bad, multiple wounds one bite to the throat that may have done fatal damage. Stabilized to stop bleeding and will stay with the vet overnight to see if he can handle surgery tomorrow. Hopefully my buddy will be able to come home

There is another side to that coin. Read this article, from 1998 no less.

The Air Force says that, to save money, it has had to skimp on runway maintenance at a number of installations and that cuts on aircraft tires are increasing as a result.
https://www.airforcemag.com/article/1298readiness/
They are most likely just using the roads because the bases are worn out, and many have been decommissioned over the decades, turned into drag strips and the like. They are adopting the Swiss model perhaps. Why waste money on costly runways when you can use a highway to dual purpose.
it's done here on regular basis,we have road signs for that eventuality here on high ways suitable for that use..

My collie got attacked by the neighbors pack of dogs. Tore up really bad, multiple wounds one bite to the throat that may have done fatal damage. Stabilized to stop bleeding and will stay with the vet overnight to see if he can handle surgery tomorrow. Hopefully my buddy will be able to come home

Were they roaming the neighborhood free?

Last night I hauled a bucket load of gravel down to the pump house for the gravel pad for the new propane tank. As I was lifting the bucket up the tractor turned over. I managed to turn it back up with the bucket. In the process I destroyed a section of fencing that goes around the pump house. No real damage to the tractor, but i almost had to change my shorts.
I did the same thing Saturday morning, I was helping a buddy bush hog for some new food plots he’s putting in on a new piece of property he leased. weeds were shoulder high and I had been going about 2 hours and out of nowhere a big pine stump hung my right rear tire , just about turned me over but I was able to drop the loader bucket fast enough to stop it. I too almost needed a fresh pair of shorts. Lol

Been there myself. Everything here is on a hill which makes it worse.
I have no problem keeping it in 1 low. Especially when I am the only one here most of the time. I’ll toss the sprayer on the back (always filled with 32 gallons) if I feel I need it.
Reason for the 32 gallons, I have Phoscheck that I can dump in and try to make a barrier around the buildings.

Last edited:
I had a problem with my neighbors pack. They were harassing the horses. Talked to him and let him know what the states law was about dogs and livestock. He told me do what you got to do.
A week later his pack and mine got into a barking match. His pack came down my back hillside. Aimed, then went 5 ft to the left. He put up a fence to keep his dogs in.

Latest posts

Back