Chat Messages

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I do have fun in life @Brent S, but some things in life you just have to take seriously and when it comes to my freedoms and liberties in our land of the Free, that is a HIGH PRIORITY, because we are losing that everyday now at a more rapid pace than I would have ever thought. Can you not see that?

Brent...point was that it's another way to divide people. First over politics, then the race war started up again, and now they're throwing in vax or no vax. Our govt just loves to get people all riled up over differences of opinion. Then we're so busy fighting and arguing with one another that we're not watching what they are doing.
MAYBE BRENT AND A FEW OTHERS SHOULD WATCH DAVID COPPERFIELD A FEW TIMES TO SEE THE SLIGHT OF HAND NEEDED TO TAKE YOUR ATTENTION OFF OF THE "TRICK" OF MAGIC..............
All magic shows and POLITICAL ARENAS need the slight of hand to occupy the sheeple until it is too late to change anything without guns and dead people on both sides...HOW MANY MORE CIVIL WARS DOES THE WORLD NEED BEFORE PEOPLE LIKE BRENT ALL OVER AMERICA START TO FINALLY OPEN THEIR EYES???

Looks like another hot day here. It hit 91 yesterday. May get hotter today. Humidity is around 12%. The dust and smoke are really bad this summer. Its dryer now than it usually is in October. Normally we have grass up until late October but this summer I've already been feeding for several weeks now.

I like Brent. He is intelligent, educated, and rational. Some people I see here are hoping for a shtf situation so they can rape rob and murder. They are a Pazuzu. Evil against evil. Sow what you reap. Brent would be a welcome addition to my group.

I like Brent. He is intelligent, educated, and rational. Some people I see here are hoping for a shtf situation so they can rape rob and murder. They are a Pazuzu. Evil against evil. Sow what you reap. Brent would be a welcome addition to my group.
you can have him with my blessing ,,,,if he was in mine I would most likely bust a cap in his azz the first week

Remember last year when the stores had no eggs and when they did the prices went through the roof. Then everyone jumped out and bought chicks and you could not find chicks anywhere. Now everyone has chickens, I see egg signs everywhere and they can't seem to get rid of them all. Bought flock food yesterday the price went from $13 for 50 pounds to $20 for 50 pounds and the farm co-op says that the price is continuing to rise and going up weekly. Lots of people in there whining about them chickens. I see an increase in the price of meat and eggs in our future. A no brainer 😧

@robinjopo I was thinking that maybe your husband was comming around and was excited for you recieving the book, but then I saw your comment about yout son. . .

There is a localnradio guy who was against vaccines since he had had covid. Now he isnin hospital in critical condition and his family is now all for vaccine.
Maybe I should say Wow.. . Does he have underlining issues?

Went up to the lumber yard today. Picked up 10 - 2×4's and a few other things: $200. Picked up a small basket of groceries on the way home: $185. Filled up the truck: $285. That comes to $670 for just today. And who says there isnt any inflation? Thank Biden voters! Please explain how Biden was a better choice than Trump?

Latest posts

Back