Chat Messages

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
" they were saying that all the people in the hospital that are dying are those antivaxxers."
Then I really don't see what "their" problem is.
I agree at this point anyone that dies or is hospitalized with this dosent deserve much sympathy. I have read a lot about people feeling that the unvaccinated could cause lockdowns again if the ICU’s fill up again and that’s where some of the anger comes from. I still think it’s within an individual’s rights to make their own choices though. One thing I’ve thought of though is as a prepper, aren’t we supposed to make intelligent choices to ensure we can stay healthy to protect ourselves and our families?

Reality check...how bad is COVID right now in the US?
You be the judge:

CqopfwM.png

Who trusts Biden & Company to actually use scientific & medical reasons for the upcoming lockdowns? - yes - you can count on lockdowns in some of the States if not a rigid lockdown of the entire Country ...

Australia is locked down because of the New Covid death of an 80 yr old woman and 111 test positives out of 80K+ overall - do the %%%%%% math there >>>

Biden & Company needs to do something with The Revolt - allll kinds of dissatisfaction about everything you can name >>>> need a distraction - War? - Crisis? - Anti-????s - Crusades? >>> a total Stalinistic lockdown is within reach - don't begin to believe it'll be another Trump Constitution Civil Rights lockdown - talking military roadblocks and restrictions on all domestic travel - Marshall Law - communication restrictions - more controlled MSM than currently ....
door-to-door gun confiscation & roundups begin ....

Been working on finishing the siding on the new shed. Its 12'×16' and will store 2 of our atv's, my welding machine, cutting outfit and other miscellaneous stuff. It started out as our wood shed but decided it was too far from the house. Now I've started building a new wood shed thats about 12 feet from our side steps.
The wife and I are taking a break with a couple cold ones on the rear deck. I've already shot 2 chipmunks while sitting here.
We usually stop working outside when the temp hits 78 degs.

They can and do still get it, but they aren’t the ones dying from it or even being hospitalize. I can’t guarantee that there won’t be negative effects long term since there hasn’t been time to do those, but overwhelming scientific evidence shows it is very effective.

Disclaimer!! Your consensus is not scientific, its propaganda!

Your information is false, pulled straight out of the propaganda handbook. No one believe your anywhere close to safe with covid shots. Look at the real scientific data, you can find it, but not on CNN or any msm in the US. Look at the data coming out of UK, Israel and Singapore. It shows the covid shots not only don't work, you are more susceptible to other strains of the virus.

You also get blood clots and numerous other illnesses.

Disclaimer!! Your consensus is not scientific, its propaganda!

Your information is false, pulled straight out of the propaganda handbook. No one believe your anywhere close to safe with covid shots. Look at the real scientific data, you can find it, but not on CNN or any msm in the US. Look at the data coming out of UK, Israel and Singapore. It shows the covid shots not only don't work, you are more susceptible to other strains of the virus.

You also get blood clots and numerous other illnesses.
The reality of side effects is there are some, and some really bad ones. But the number is so low of a percentage per the millions of doses given that your odds of dying from the virus is infinitely higher. Look, I know I’m not changing anyones mind here, but I will call bullshit when false ‘facts’ are thrown around like they are truth.

The reality of side effects is there are some, and some really bad ones. But the number is so low of a percentage per the millions of doses given that your odds of dying from the virus is infinitely higher. Look, I know I’m not changing anyones mind here, but I will call bullshit when false ‘facts’ are thrown around like they are truth.

Brent is 100% false. He must be a CHICOM operative. He is definitely trying to change peoples minds with enemy propaganda.

For those that want real scientific medical information and do not want to remain ignorant with a consensus of propaganda. Look up and listen to these real scientific experts, like Dr. Peter McCullough, Dr. Lee Merritt, Dr. Robert Malone, Dr. Bret Weinstein, Dr. Sucharit Bhakdi. There's hundreds more, but these are a good start.

Brent is 100% false. He must be a CHICOM operative. He is definitely trying to change peoples minds with enemy propaganda.

For those that want real scientific medical information and do not want to remain ignorant with a consensus of propaganda. Look up and listen to these real scientific experts, like Dr. Peter McCullough, Dr. Lee Merritt, Dr. Robert Malone, Dr. Bret Weinstein, Dr. Sucharit Bhakdi. There's hundreds more, but these are a good start.
Yet you believe in drinking bleach to cure 90% of all diseases. Who ya gonna believe here?

Last edited:
Brent...point was that it's another way to divide people. First over politics, then the race war started up again, and now they're throwing in vax or no vax. Our govt just loves to get people all riled up over differences of opinion. Then we're so busy fighting and arguing with one another that we're not watching what they are doing. And that's their point. I don't play that game.

Brent...point was that it's another way to divide people. First over politics, then the race war started up again, and now they're throwing in vax or no vax. Our govt just loves to get people all riled up over differences of opinion. Then we're so busy fighting and arguing with one another that we're not watching what they are doing. And that's their point. I don't play that game.
I will agree that both politics and religion are un winnable topics that create too much agnst for most people.

Latest posts

Back