Chat Messages

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
" they were saying that all the people in the hospital that are dying are those antivaxxers."
Then I really don't see what "their" problem is.

" they were saying that all the people in the hospital that are dying are those antivaxxers."
Then I really don't see what "their" problem is.

nobody wants to do an honest assessment - not only were the scammers just putting every death in the Covid pile - they won't admit that many of the deaths were expected pre-Covid - PEOPLE WERE DYING ALLLL ALONG ...

then we can discuss the situation like in NYC where PURE 100% POLITICS were involved in infecting people - wouldn't doubt it that this occurred all over the globe to knock down the numbers of certain classes of people ....

without an open MSM to do any investigating & publicizing - the SCAM continues ....

1627168770023.png

🤣 🤣 🤣

Watching THE SHELTER episode of Twilight Zone. Do not put your door hinges on the outside and remember your friends will turn and try to take all you have prepped.

never enough discussion & concern about OPSEC - probably the #1 failure of newbie preppers ...

100% correct on your concern about your neighbors & community - OPSEC becomes more uber uber important in a SHTF situation and you roll out even a tiny portion of your preps >>> last thing you want to hear from someone "Now, I know where to come in an emergency" ...

don't be a dumbazz and deny your community your services and Stihl chainsaw in a natural disaster >>> but - you don't have to be some boasting idiot and start talking about the 100s of gallons of stored fuel, gallons of 2 cycle additive, additional spare chainsaws, extra chains & bars and other repair parts ....

even if your neighbors don't come for a raid - doesn't mean your local powerbrokers won't when "the buzz" starts >>> you think your mayor, Chamber members, PD & FD chiefs, VIP club members, clergy ect ect are secret preppers ???? - think they are going down without a fight? - that includes taking your stuff by ANY means available .....

I’m pickling banana peppers and jalapeños for the first time today. I actually grew vegetables and I can’t be more proud.
I picked my first jalapenos last night and put them on a pizza for dinner. Soon the habanaros and ghost peppers will be ready. Most peppers I'll dry and grind.

Or a blue state. I'm starting to see articles about "those that know" saying the antivaxxers are the one fueling the covid delta, and they don't care about anyone else. Us vs them. If the black vs white narrative doesn't work, I guess the vax vs not is the next in full swing. Saw one article yesterday where they were saying that all the people in the hospital that are dying are those antivaxxers. Such garbage. The vaxx does not work. Vaxxed people get covid, I've seen it myself.
They can and do still get it, but they aren’t the ones dying from it or even being hospitalize. I can’t guarantee that there won’t be negative effects long term since there hasn’t been time to do those, but overwhelming scientific evidence shows it is very effective.

I can handle being around other people, but only in small doses. LOL
Crowded cities, loud parties etc. give me the heebie jeebies.
Since we've been living on the ranch we've had exactly 1 uninvited "guest". It was a lost hunter who stumbled up to my front door at 10pm. He almost got himself shot. I dont mind (some) other people, but only on my terms.

Latest posts

Back