Chat Messages

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
True but I have also had a bad experience from a seller on this site, charged my debit card 3 times the listed price and high shipping cost. Had to get nasty to get the debit corrected.
I had one that gave me problems also,,,,, extremely slow shipping and there were no shortages then,,,, I just won't buy from them again,,,,, I don't hold their actions against the website they have no control over the suppliers

True but I have also had a bad experience from a seller on this site, charged my debit card 3 times the listed price and high shipping cost. Had to get nasty to get the debit corrected.

My friends and I use outdoor limited. Good prices, always accurate fast delivery, never an overcharge.

Each of my vehicles have 2 sets of tires, one for winter and one set for summer. Everytime we switch out the tires they are rotated and we have the alignment checked.
ME TOO:::
We are canning pickles daily, building the back terrace at over 100°F daily is taking its toll slowly. Gonna build the roof higher than the garage/workshop and then raise the roof there to match the new terrace roof and they will get a joint roof cap to top it all off.
Hearing of a total lockdown on "non-vaxxers" sometime in Aug/Sep. if the "delta" comes around... going shopping immediately if this does happen and will burn my bank account on food and other needs...
Flooding and terrible damages in Germany, Belgium, Austria and Chech Republic after torrential rains. Did hear of some in UK and Italy too but not really accurate info.
Building a new shower cabin in next week while taking breaks from the terrace, gardening, watering, canning and other needs in life...
live free all of you and stay safe! Gary

Last edited:
I made one when i was 14. It was nothing more than a brass pipe (non tapered chamber drill bit style) with a pipe cap. The cap had a hole and a short piece of nail was the firing pin. The hammer was a metal bar that was powered with many rubber bands. The rest was wood. I saw it in one of those anarchist cookbook type books.

When i finally got it to fire (9mm), the brass pipe split apart at the threads at the cap and the casing was stuck.

I did see a youtube video where printed plastic parts were used to shield and shape metal parts in an electro etching bath with pumped water. He set the bore diameter of a heavy wall tube with an electrode centered (with plastic parts) in the tube, rifling made the same with tight fitting spiraled plastic around an electrode and the chamber taper with a tapered electrode. All machining was done with plastic parts holding shaped electrodes, flowing electrolyte and a power supply. That would be about the best way to use a 3d printer to make a gun. From my understanding, 3d printed plastic had poor adhesion between layers. No way id even fire a totally plastic one.
As soon as I read brass pipe I knew that wasn’t going to end well…. I’m kind of amazed I still have all my fingers and eyeballs after being a teenager too.

I think it was in 1984 (the book) where at one point the main character pauses to hear on tv that they have "won the war with another country" and in another point realizes that it was all made up.
What if the informing is all made up.

I think it was in 1984 (the book) where at one point the main character pauses to hear on tv that they have "won the war with another country" and in another point realizes that it was all made up.
What if the informing is all made up.
And half the country already believes 2+2=5 because they are teaching it in the schools and universities.

Or a blue state. I'm starting to see articles about "those that know" saying the antivaxxers are the one fueling the covid delta, and they don't care about anyone else. Us vs them. If the black vs white narrative doesn't work, I guess the vax vs not is the next in full swing. Saw one article yesterday where they were saying that all the people in the hospital that are dying are those antivaxxers. Such garbage. The vaxx does not work. Vaxxed people get covid, I've seen it myself.

Latest posts

Back