Chat Messages

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We have high wind warnings and extreme fire danger warnings posted tonight. Slight chance of a thunderstorm. Most likely it'll be dry lightning. Its far hotter and dryer than normal for June. It was 85 here today. Thats August weather.
By Monday its supposed to be up to 110 degs in the valleys. Probably 90's here in the mountains. The coast keeps looking better all the time.

@Proud Prepper Thank you picking up for my slack yesterday and even today on posting GWP articles. I was expecting to go down to mom's to bring her husband lunch, He tells me about 10:30 he forgot he was supposed to go with daughter and grandson for lunch can I bring it for dinner.Sure, no problem.

Was to veiw grandma's funeral online at noon. I got a total of 11 minutes 40 seconfs. I refreshed hoping it would eventually come back. Eventually needed to get my mind off so told hunnt if he was ready to go back down to the rent property to do some more work. Cleaned all the windows inside and out along with pressure washing all the outside of house including porch.

Got home to feed and start dinner of fried chicken, mashed potatoes with brown gravy and corn. Took down and ate with. Coming thru a connecting city, we got slowed down to a crawl. . . Found out someone lost control on an overpass. . . Flew over hitting a light pole, on the access road, direct and caught on fire. All three occupants died on scene.

On the way home got text firm DIL asking guest ions and more from BF from HS. She tends to have drama in her life. . . I do tend to keep a distance, but when she is in crisis mode I am there for her still to this day. Something that could be told in 10 minutes can last 45-90 minutes. I really dont have that much time to just BS in my life over drama that she tends to create now.

Got pups fed, shower takem and about 4 1/2 hours to sleep before getting up for work. Not much computer time or news watching at all. kinda feel like I am getting a night off after my 11 hour shift. . .

Today I ended up working an 11 hour shift and honestly came home to just sit for an hour watching news & catching up on reading, before feeding, cleaning out the goat barn and water barrels and dinner. Now I am off in my book. Hunny will take care of the few dishes tonight of grilled herb crusted salmon , salad and baked potatoes. along with feeding the dogs.

Drove down to pick up the new disc today. On the way down a lumber truck went through a guard rail and the trailer turned over. The tractor was hanging over a deep canyon. 2×4's were scattered all over the road.
Tomorrow we're taking the grandkids home, actually we meet their mom half way. Its been fun having them but the wife and I are ready for a break.

20210619_151617.jpg

Latest posts

Back