Chat Messages

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So in all seriousness, I am in tyrant California and I've been browsing the dark web for a fake vaccine card. Does anyone have a .onion domain for a website where I can get it from

So in all seriousness, I am in tyrant California and I've been browsing the dark web for a fake vaccine card. Does anyone have a .onion domain for a website where I can get it from

The F BI runs all the best dark web sites for those things.

Got the cattle sorted out and the ones going to auction tomorrow are in a holding pen. I'll get the stock trailer hooked up and ready to go for the morning.
I set up a large water (stock) tank above the garden for the wife. I plumbed in a valve so she can water her plants without starting the well pump. As soon as the tank was full the grand kids went swimming.
A hot day today, 79 degs. May get hotter tomorrow.

Got the cattle sorted out and the ones going to auction tomorrow are in a holding pen. I'll get the stock trailer hooked up and ready to go for the morning.
I set up a large water (stock) tank above the garden for the wife. I plumbed in a valve so she can water her plants without starting the well pump. As soon as the tank was full the grand kids went swimming.
That is some good living right now. . . . Love how you spend times with your grands.

Not sure if I prefer 79 degrees in the Arctic or 110 in CA

Why on earth would you need a passport for the vax? Really?
Just say no.

Because it's not possible to travel in Europe without this covid-passport. And as @bigpaul already wrote it's in Switzerland not possible too to visit bars or clubs, larger events and so on without this freaking crap. Notice: Until today our gov isn't able to create an document like this, neither on paper or digital. But the rules are already on duty. In restaurants you need to give your name and your phone number for contact tracing. False name and phone number from my side anyway... Using the name of the minister of health ;)
I remember the stories about the former DDR and UDSSR - now i can imagine it better because it feels actually like this old stories over here.

And btw... i know i was a bit quiet, but to much work keeped me away from writing in here.

Why on earth would you need a passport for the vax? Really?
Just say no.

I wish it were that easy. I can't give too many details about this employer but it's in CA government, they're making you have the vaccine card on file and if not, you have to wear a mask and be subjected to a weekly covid-19 test every SUNDAY. Essentially they're not making you take the vaccine but they're making your life so inconvenient so that you have no option but to take it.

It's nuts.

some employers over here are insisting their employees are vaccinated, no vaccine no job but they arent the sorts of employers you'd want to work for anyway.
care home and health staff may be made to have the vaccine but they are on the front line of infections.

At this point in the US, COVID-19 is less of a threat than the flu. We are, by all measures, approaching "herd immunity." There may not be enough resistance to prevent COVID infections completely, and people that have had COVID may get new strains of it, but it is no longer a "novel" disease like it was a year and a half ago when nobody had any immunity at all. Reinfections are milder than flu reinfections.

The media is strangely silent about what the R0 number is now. I suspect it is much lower than 1 in the US based on the chart below. SO, in a sane world, the COVID vaccine should be treated just like the flu vaccine. Get it if you think you need it.

tnV4Vj6.png

Latest posts

Back