Chat Messages

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still no rain here, maybe Thursday. Just got back in from checking fences. Almost all of our snow is gone now, just a few patches in the timber. Shot a few ground squirrels. The Fish and Game guy said we have "endangered" squirrels in the area. They want to set up a squirrel "sanctuary" on the north side of our property. I'm doing my best to make the little vermins extinct on my property.

, post: 226885, member: 6538"]
Robin I woke up to lightning striking and a tornado siren Lol. That lightning strike was close. So far hail, high winds and driving rain. The wind is whipping out there. Heck of a morning.
[/QUOTE]
No hail here. My pool lacks about 1/4 inch to overflow. I got soaked trying to get the chicken s

Anyone else here in Texas outraged over the property tax increase this year?? It is freacking crazy when it goes up almost 50%. Only $4000 shy of. . .

This is my fear. When the economy goes poop, they will raise our property taxes so high we lose everything. I think it's part of the "Great Reset". Take it from the ants, and give it to the grasshoppers.

This is my fear. When the economy goes poop, they will raise our property taxes so high we lose everything. I think it's part of the "Great Reset". Take it from the ants, and give it to the grasshoppers.
Property tax is a state, county or city issue, not federal. However, when the Feds start cutting money to the states the states always raise property taxes, increase the sales tax and the fuel tax. Plus the states will raise all fees and licenses fees.

I
Property tax is a state, county or city issue, not federal. However, when the Feds start cutting money to the states the states always raise property taxes, increase the sales tax and the fuel tax. Plus the states will raise all fees and licenses fees.

I write the check for $10k a year. I know exactly who is taking my money. My fear is the same. Every year the county raises my property taxes. We even have a school levy that costs me an additional $2500 a year and we haven't any kids. I have always said, only people that actually pay taxes should be allowed to vote. Why should 300 people in an apartment complex get to vote for me to have to fund their children's free lunches?

Can we just split the US already? The left can have their open borders, no police, no jails, 32 genders, intersectional cisgenders with generalized anxiety disorder, schools teaching communism, all white people are evil, free everything (except speech), flag burning while chanting "death to America", and the right can have their constitutional rights, law and order, and people who believe you have to work for what you want. Me and my guns will go to the right side. America is clearly NEVER going to be united again. We are slowly headed toward another CW that will destroy America for good.

We were supposed to have gotten rain again today. It turned dark grey and the breeze came up, but the showers went just north and south of us.

Try to enjoy the beauty of those storms and be glad for the water. Tens of millions in the SW are going to be parched in a few months.

The large corporations are already tell you they will be raising prices in Sept. We know there are already food shortage issues. That damn TP is even going to be an issue again. Invest in these corps, stock up, get ready. When Joe Hiden said something to the effect of a Dark Winter coming during the debates, it was this coming Winter he was talking about. Inflation is a given; hopefully not hyperinflations, and just wait until the tens of millions who haven't been paying their rent and mortgages are no longer protected. I am guessing Joe will print up another trillion to pay their debt, then expect us hardworking folks to pay it.

Household Items That Are About to Get More Expensive (businessinsider.com)

$2.85 a gallon here. I remember a year ago in Albuquerque, New Mexico it was just over a dollar a gallon. Because it was covid and we weren't allowed to leave our houses. No one needed gas. It took me 5 months before I put gas in my car back then.

Latest posts

Back