Chat Messages

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just about got the calf table set up in the new corral today. Going to pick up some 2×10's and some 6×6 timbers tomorrow to finish it. I managed to get all the posts set. We're planing on branding, tagging, vaccinating the calves and cutting the bull calves this weekend. I've got a 3 year old bull that needs branding too. I'm sure that he's not going to like that very much. With the new calf table I'm hoping that I can do everything myself.
A couple days ago I took a pretty good fall when I was loading some large wooden posts in the trailer. I fell over backwards with a couple 8" diameter × 8' posts on my chest. Good thing there was a hundred or so metal T posts to break my fall, otherwise it might have hurt.

named the newbie can you guess the name

Attachments

• IMG_2423.JPG
    IMG_2423.JPG
    260.8 KB · Views: 1
There is a bunch of hype about CBD being effective for treating and preventing Covid-19 on account of its ability to block ACE2 receptors (the things Covid attaches to to get in a cell). I was blown away clicking on the videos talking about the research.

I was wondering if there were any cannabis users here that had contact with someone with Covid and what their experiences were. As of now, many in my family are really sick, and the three who are feeling fine, have been using either CBD or Delta 8/CBD. I have spent the majority of my life smoking the good stuff and never had the flu. I do perfer the non-stoning variety as it cures my anxiety just the same, but if the answer is that simple, I really want to know. Any career smokers out there that had a bad covid infection beyond mild and brief symptoms?

Thanks!

I took a free online IQ test drunk a few nights ago. When I got to the end, it told me I had to pay $14.95 to see the results. I must have passed by exiting out without paying because they emailed me the results anyhow :)
well don't leave us hanging,,,,,,,did you score well or have the IQ of a puppy,,,,,,;)

Diva, this is crazy weather.

It is indeed crazy weather. I have small fruit on my peaches, plums and Nanking cherry trees. If we get a hard frost/freeze I will more than likely lose that fruit. The blueberries are absolutely loaded with blooms as are the gooseberry and black currant. Those blooms will probably drop. Time will tell but not looking good. I have seen snow in May but I lived farther North then. Late frosts are a challenge here on the top of the Plateau historically. There is a guy in the community with a peach orchard that has been around a long time. He says he gets peaches on average about every 3 years.

Latest posts

Back