Chat Messages

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got my last kid of the season. A little girl but have been out with the new momma and baby quite a bit this afternoon. Doe nursed really well early this evening but I did have to finally hold momma, then she just kicked her leg out, like it should go. She was willing to let the babe nurse but kept hiking her leg totally up, so then she gets tired before the kid got nourished. I will be going out a couple more times tonight. I put them into a little corral area off the pole barn where their hay is since that is what works best for me, new momma's and kids.
all my new kids,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,top photo is a pair of does,,,the rest are billys

Attachments

• 20210417_072218.jpg
    20210417_072218.jpg
    382.5 KB · Views: 8
  • 20210417_072224.jpg
    20210417_072224.jpg
    373.5 KB · Views: 8
  • 20210417_072239.jpg
    20210417_072239.jpg
    267.5 KB · Views: 8
Hope you do not lose anything Robin. We just planted some more flowers, corn and started the potato row which we will not bury in dirt but instead cover with straw and allow to grow above the ground this year...

Coming home from the farm supply store yesterday we noticed a lot of smoke in the air. As we got closer we could see the smoke was coming from the north side of the mountain where our ranch is. It looked like our place was on fire. Turns out the Forest Service is doing a "prescribed " burn along our north property line. They plan to burn along our east line too. Fortunately there's still patches of snow on the ground for now, but it'll take them all summer to burn along our north and east lines. So far we haven't had a drop of rain this spring. After last summers fire that burned up to the west side of our place I was hoping to not see a fire for awhile.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back