Chat Messages

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If it only happens in the Ukraine, it will still affect the whole of Europe! Many many Russian and Ukraine people live all over the continent and will fight each other on the streets possibly. Very proud and patriotic persons and both sides think they are on the right side and are fighting for the right thing...nobody will win...
The Russian speaking citizens in the Krim area were tired of the corruption happening and wanted to be a part of Russia again after the Krim was "given" to the Ukraine as a present back in 1954, by the Ukrainian president of Russia at the time Nikita Sergeyevich Khrushchev if I am correctly informed...(feel free to correct me if not). Now they want to be a part of Russia again and the Ukrainians maintain the permanent status of being a soverign territory of the Ukraine...both may be right, both may be wrong. I do not understand why NOTHING can be solved anymore without guns...we have such volitile politicians now as in the last 300 years of colonisations of the New World and they still do not understand to TALK instead of SHOOT...

We've had zero rain here so far this spring. A little snow last week but it barely covered the ground. I’ve been out harrowing the meadows as the snow recedes and its very dusty already. I hope we get some rain soon. We always have dry summers but I've never seen it this dry so soon.

I remember the horror of the 2000 fire season. It started with a dry spring. I did not see the sun or the moon that August. Some said it was like smoking 4 packs a day.

I love a field of sunflowers, it's so beautiful. They grow them here, too.
Granddaughter off to the junior prom this evening. Got photos of her and the date, they both looked very nice. A ballroom gown and a tux. He brought a beautiful corsage and had a matching boutinere. She was so nervous.

Sulfuric works good for cotton/paper products that are not supposed to be flushed, lye works good for grease/fats/oils. But now that the line is full of acid, its too late to use a base as the lye would react with the sulfuric. If the pipe is pre 1974, its probably orangeberg and has reached its maximum expected life.

The product i use has other ingredients too. I just called it sulfuric acid because it is main ingredient. According to bottle,it will eat through almost everything. I always wear protective gear but got a drop on my hand and boy did it burn.

The product i use has other ingredients too. I just called it sulfuric acid because it is main ingredient. According to bottle,it will eat through almost everything. I always wear protective gear but got a drop on my hand and boy did it burn.
Eye protection is the most important. It can erupt out of a drain opening and splash you in the face. You can rinse skin off with a hose but your eyes are the most important thing to protect

My husband was so proud of himself last night. . . I came home from work with him telling me he got one of the rabbits that have been robbing me out of the garden. 2nd time I planted my green beans and all got eaten again . . . I asked him why it wasn't in a pot? He told me he didn't feel like skinning it out but left it on the back porch so he had proof. . .

I got my last kid of the season. A little girl but have been out with the new momma and baby quite a bit this afternoon. Doe nursed really well early this evening but I did have to finally hold momma, then she just kicked her leg out, like it should go. She was willing to let the babe nurse but kept hiking her leg totally up, so then she gets tired before the kid got nourished. I will be going out a couple more times tonight. I put them into a little corral area off the pole barn where their hay is since that is what works best for me, new momma's and kids.

Latest posts

Back