Chat Messages

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Today was supposed to have been my stay at home day. . . I have tried but things always seem to come up on my off days and today was no exception. I have been playing outside in the garden weeding onion beds and spraying the rest for weeds. I brought my bottle fed baby out with me and we visited the goat pasture to go play with the other babies. Hunny went to get a load of washout after lunch to put in some holes around our drive areas and behind the red barn where we unload feed. Last time hunny almost got stuck in the mud. Yep, that day I got behind to push while hunny gave it gas. . . Of coarse that was one of the days I got called into work. . . Well today I was out weeding when he says after coming home with a 7.whatever tons it was of washout, the truck is not shifting right and needed to go into the transmission shop. . . . I got dirt and mud on my knees and baby goat poop all over my shirt. Sure Babe lets go to town. :rolleyes:

1614909075458.png

Now I am a domestic terrorist and according from Biden, “Neanderthal thinking” because I actually support my governor for totally opening up our state and lifting the mask mandate. . . I am sounding like such a horrible person. And this is just from today.

@Danil54grl

Yet you see what kind of problems we have in Europe. If you don't follow straightway the meanings, recommendations and instructions of the government then you're:
An neanderthal
An racist
An neonazi or extremly right
An unsocial person
An non-thinking idiot
An enemy of your country

All this behaving of our "Führers" reminds me to the time around 1933 and later the time of DDR and UDSSR.

Neanterthals were actually smart people, actually that's not an insult, Neanderthals were also better than Sleeping Jo, you would have put this demented idiot straight up against the nearest tree and probably used him as a target.
Sleeping Jo will not unite your country, he will divide your country further, he behaves like Mrs. Merkel in Germany who wants to patronize everyone, Jo will be of no use to you in this crisis, this crisis can only be solved with common sense and together, coercion and ridicule of the people is the wrong way, throw this guy back into the basement where he came from and belongs and show him the finger before you fill up the basement with earth.

Latest posts

Back