Chat Messages

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Its snowing and blowing so hard here today that I can't even get out to feed yet. Been a white out most of last night and this morning. The wind even blew the front door open. Never seen it so bad here before. This storm is supposed to last a couple more days.
The problem when it gets this bad, even after it clears up, I can no longer find my road under the drifts to begin clearing it.

Hang in there Arctic, hope you all do well if it is really so bad. Wish you the best. GP
Its that bad. The wind finally stopped blowing, the snow stopped and the sun came out.....for 20 minutes. Its snowing hard again. At least the wind still isn't blowing too bad.

Last edited:
We have blood all over our porch. All chickens are accounted for and the feathered feet ones dont seem to be bleeding (these do quite often). No idea where it's from.
One morning last year I went out to collect eggs in the coop and saw blood all over the walls. The chickens were all accounted for and none had any injuries that I could see. There wasn't any weasel tracks in the snow either. Its still a mystery to me.

I’m going to go off here and explore a state park today that is close but I’ve never been to yet. I’ll get the annual pass renewed while there for our state parks too. I let it slide the last couple years But am ready to get back out there this year more. Going to try a new pizza shop for takeout lunch on the way home too. It’s warm, like low 60’s and a little overcast but at least not forecast to rain today. All the chores I have on tap can wait till later!

Latest posts

Back