Chat Messages

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nah, that list has always been like that. Doubt that it's growing. The liberals will realize very soon that our current administration is not creating the "utopia" that they thought they would get.
And if the federal govt tries to push their liberal agenda on the red states, they will have many that will not comply. For instance, the state that I moved from (New Mexico) is still on lockdown, has been since March. Only people deemed essential could come out. Until this week, and now the miniature golf place can open at 30 percent capactiy...and it's been 11 months!!!! The state I live in...everything is open, has been. I can go to the movies, go eat out, do anything I want to. Except go to the Social Security office...that is closed because it's federal, not state. Is our state going broke? No. Did all the businesses shut down? No. Can I go do some pistol shooting right now on my property? Sure. And I can invite my neighbors over, too. Can I go to a wedding? A funeral? Is there a line a mile long at our grocery store? No. Never has been. But there is in New Mexico. Do I have to wear a mask here? Only if I want to, or if I'm in a public school or the hospital. In New Mexico, I would be fined, kicked out, and yelled at if I didn't have one on, even walking outside my door.
See...different states are very different. We have had 3 groups of visitors here from New Mexico since summer, and they just couldn't believe it. No one wanted to go home. This was utopia.

been thinking, we get ocasionally a dude ot two from Russia, at first he appears normal,but after a few messages he goes crazy,absolutly nuts,is theirs drinking water poisoned or too much too bad "moon shine" ?

Been snowing hard here most of the day with high winds and very cold temps. The snow is above the chimny on my fur shed. Had a hard time getting to fire going but it's warming up some now. The dog is laying next to the wood stove playing with a red fox tail that i let him have.
The grandsons birthday is at the end of the month. We got him some Carhartt bibs just like grandpa's.

Stay warm, Arctic. I'm glad we're back up to the 40's in the day now. Cute birthday gift idea...Carhartt bibs are useful and adorable on little ones
Thanks Amish. Yesterday's high was 17, so its not too bad here.
I tried to get out yesterday to mail the grandsons birthday present, but couldn't make through the drifts. Looks like he'll have to wait for it.

Latest posts

Back