Chat Messages

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I take only one day off from DPF just to do some work in the garden and miss all the fun...who was wannabe get killed from whoever around the world and I missed it all?? The russian invasion of the UK via internet and a very bad Google translator....hahahahahahah:lame:

There are forum places for food, resources, firearms, etc. I am starting to think we need a place titled "News stories someone feels you NEED to read!" because, however enjoyable or accurate the stories may be, there is clearly enough of them to give them their own home (other than the shoutbox). Perhaps even (like the DIY section), break it down into relevant states as well. Tell me what MN does wrong so I can go make my voice heard where it matters, because it sure don't matter here!

It is absolutely neccessary to get people to realize what is going on, but understand, I cannot challenge a stupid Californian representative from MN. And by the time I click 5 of the "must reads", I am nothing but pissed about shit I cannot address legally. Categorizing the important news stories by state such that those interested can immediately see whats happening in their political jurisdictions.

I am only scheduled normally two days a week Mon and Fri but usually do a few hours on Wed. . . sometimes Saturday if my truck on Fri doesn't come in. This week I am working 5 days due to last week of not getting products and this week items are just trickling in. . . Think I may get off Thursday and will be going to visit grandbabies an hour and fifteen minutes away. I got a text from DIL last night. She was hoping I would be able to come help her out today but turned out youngest woke up sick so momma wanted to stay home with her. I had to go to work anyway. Told momma I may be off on Thur, I think at this point. Got a message that she and the girls would never pass up on a Nana visit. . . Does my heart good. :) I am ready for a good lovin on. . . Just need to make sure that my new mommas are not going to drop. . . I have only 2 left. 3 total left.

Friend of ours went to the feed store for chicken feed today. The owner told him to get plenty. . . prices of all feed is about to go up by $2 a bag.
Yeah. Everything is going up in price. I picked up enough wet COB (Corn, Oats, Barly and molasses) to feed the mother cows for a few weeks. This spring I'll start buying my feed by the ton. Lot cheaper than bag price.
It looks like I've got enough hay to last for about 3 weeks before I need to start hauling more home. Hopefully my road will be open enough to start hauling again. Right now I can barely get my truck out empty.

Latest posts

Back