Chat Messages

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
EU=Merkel, Merkel is already becoming more and more a dictator in her own country, besides she interferes more and more in the politics of the other EU countries. Now you go one step higher and want to teach Uncle Putin what real politics is, this woman is somehow insane and no longer knows what you are doing.
The EU says you are without alternative, and Merkel will also soon say you are without alternative and next to her is already the "Reichsführer" Söder from Bavaria, it's time that Germany is tied back with his kind again times before the next disaster once again takes its course.

Has the man looked in the mirror lately?
Our country has made great strides in combatting racism in the last 100 years. That is, until the government decided to use it to divide us.
I personally am tired of being called a white racist. I am not. They get us to the point where we just tune it out and really don't care.
Sticks and stones....

Well, that's how it works here, too, if you criticize the Corona measures, the government directly says that all critics are racists.
If you want to open a restaurant in spite of the lockdown because the owners are about to go bankrupt, it means that you are being instrumentalized by racists.
If decent citizens then go to the streets for their democratic rights that have been taken away from them, it also means that they are all racists.
Politicians are already saying that there is a great danger from skeptics and that political buildings and politicians must be protected from these extremists...

Politicians do not say WHY it came to this, the truth is through the fault of the politicians who divide the people and push many into a corner and do NOT take their concerns seriously.

I personally am actually not a racist what this word circumscribes, but because I have asked too many critical questions to the system with the current politician democracy and have shown compassion for certain people from the population I landed on the list of these very racists. If you already force me to be one, what the heck, but you can not prohibit my criticism of this lying and corrupt system even so or lot.

Live your life as it is right for you, and not as it is right for others, let you patronize you will be nothing more.

The other one we hear alot is if you don't comply to the chinese plague regulations, then you don't care about anybody else except yourself.
Lets count how many masks were worn during and right after the Biden inauguration. A spokesperson for the Dems said that they made exception because they were celebrating.
I remember last May when our daughter received her MD. All those years in college, eight years. All that money we paid in cash, I will add. And we had to put her doctorate cape on her ourselves and have the ceremony on zoom. Could she invite her family members and peers over for a celebration? No.
My husband and I are white, but two of our grandkids are half black and half white, and two of the grandkids we raise are half white and half brown. So are we half racist?

Latest posts

Back