Chat Messages

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In truth, in the case of individuals, their actual voting is not to be taken as proof of consent, even for the time being. On the contrary, it is to be considered that, without his consent having even been asked a man finds himself environed by a government that he cannot resist; a government that forces him to pay money, render service, and forego the exercise of many of his natural rights, under peril of weighty punishments. He sees, too, that other men practice this tyranny over him by the us

by the use of the ballot. He sees further, that, if he will but use the ballot himself, he has some chance of relieving himself from this tyranny of others, by subjecting them to his own. In short, he finds himself, without his consent, so situated that, if he use the ballot, he may become a master; if he does not use it, he must become a slave. And he has no other alternative than these two. In self-defence, he attempts the former. His case is analogous to that of a man who has been forced into

Great in theory, Elbeiruty, but when the other side cheats, the ballot doesn't work.
Many in America now believe that they'll never vote again. I'm one of those.
And just because you voted for someone doesn't give them your consent to do anything they want with your life. They are swearing an oath to uphold the constitution when they are put into office. The constitution limits the government. They are supposed to be our servants, not our masters.

Anyone out there searching for surplus 9mm 147gr hollow points. This group I know can sell in group or individual @ 1,000 rounds/$1,000. Let me know if your interested.

Latest posts

Back