Chat Messages

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I remember the 70's 80's and 90's etc when America fought hard to free political dissents , combat suppression of civil rights across the world and fought for free speech and democracy. In 2021 we have world leaders complaining about America locking up dissidents , banning free speech and ignoring democratic fears about their democracy.

We are not a democracy here. We are a representative Republic. Problem is, we found out in a big way that elections don't matter, so electing a representative is a waste of time.
I believe we did make big headway in regards to civil rights, racism, but our politicians have decided to divide Americans by digging this up again. Idiots are falling for it. I have read numerous recent articles in mainstream liberal newspapers, like The Washington Post, that call "white evangelical Christians that voted for Trump" the scourge of our country. It's amazing how much hate has been spewed.

Think I've had enough of GAB already, 99% SPAM usually about coins for trump.

Looks like the dreaded censorship has arrived here, Threads locked, discussion ended, no redress. looks like this forum is reaching the end of the road, pity but not unexpected.

I binned GAB its a joke, on one survival page 37 spam adverts for a gold coin of Trump, Adverts for T shirts, loads of outrageous political ranting and no posts on Prepping.

Americas Iron curtain goes up tomorrow, it took the Warsaw Pact 70 years to escape, How long will it take you. Note the similarity BTW between the Berlin wall and the wash DC wall.

They are very afraid someone's going to upset Biden's party tomorrow. Isn't Beyonce supposed to be there? I'm boycotting. I'm sure they'll be counting the number of viewers. Not me. I think they want to make it like a 2 hr awards night. All Hollywood glitzy. Wonder if Biden will mess up and smell someone?

@Brittany most people don't have any problems with adults making their own decisions. However this is becoming more clear that they're normalizing the behavior although scientifically it doesn't even account for . 5% of the population. Plus it's becoming more clear that they're gonna shove it down the throat of our kids in public schools

Latest posts

Back