Chat Messages

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The migrant caravan from Honduras is getting bigger and bigger, I hope that your authorities are equipped against it or if your authorities will only act against their own Republican population and let Jo's new voters enter with impunity.
Such pictures saw Europe 5 years ago thanks to Mutti Merkels initiative, and it became and is still today a big problem for Europe, come these people through will follow still more.
I hope that this train can be stopped, because otherwise this will have consequences for you, there are people who are never satisfied, no matter what you get in a "new" state.

Oh, it might happen.
Illegals have been coming in for years and years. That were never stopped. And they were given full welfare benefits, and they vote democrat. Nothing new.

True but its the NUMBERS have changed, from a few dozen trying to cross daily to thousands and thousands heading north all wanting FREE houses, food, money, education, healthcare, clothing, phones, vehicles, and Biden will use YOUR money to give them (and BLM ) what they demand.

If Sleeping Jo calls these people you will get hundreds of thousands of them, of that you can be sure, and it will never end, you will destroy your nation. These people are not a poor refugee because they can afford the trip, they are guaranteed to be supported by left-wing NGOs and Soros, with all means, in Europe it was exactly the same. Every week "refugees" land here in Italy by boat, they get out of the boat with branded clothes, suitcases and lapdogs and many are better off than many Italians, that is a fact and not a joke, it is getting more and more absurd. When you have reached your destination, ask for a single-family house, Mercedes and the latest I-phone, if there are still Muslims, treat your women like the last shit, see you in Germany.
I am not a xenophobia, but those who really have nothing can never afford such a trip. These people who are coming now will bring a new kind of crime to the USA, they are well connected and instructed, immigrants who came to Europe have even received a map of Europe with marked routes to their destination in Africa.

Being advised by Geek friends to tell everyone to drop Whatsapp by Facebook cos of privacy issues, advised people to use Signal and Telegram instead which are encrypted secure. FYI

Options are getting smaller folks.

“Asians dump WhatsApp for Signal and Telegram on privacy concerns”

FoxLiveBlogTeam REPORTER 19 hours ago Facebook on Saturday said in a statement to Fox News that it is banning "ads that promote weapon accessories and protective equipment in the U.S. at least through January 22, out of an abundance of caution." "We already prohibit ads for weapons, ammunition and weapon enhancements like silencers," a spokesperson said. "But we will now also prohibit ads for accessories such as gun safes, vests and gun holsters in the US."

Latest posts

Back