Chat Messages

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So in some left wing cities and states like NYC business owners who breached covid rules and have not paid the fines are finding the city/state is seizing all their funds and assets in banks. this is the LEFT again using intimidation and thuggery to take what is YOURS. I suggest its time to reconsider keeping your money in the bank.

Oh no they didn't. If they mess with Ron Paul I take it personally. That guy made me see the light.
Yup dunno if he is back on but he said FB had warned him multiple times (they had not) and he was allowing the incitement of violence on his page. I told y'all if the left can cripple POTUS public comms NOTHING and NO ONE is safe, Even this forum of peace love and pacifism :)

@BillMasen I wouldn't worry about it. It's a cat and mouse game. We can create a .onion website and use TOR. Which is what most of us should be doing anyways. I hope y'all aren't using browsers like chrome or Firefox.

Its not that easy though is it, tens of millions of Americans are not particularily tech savvy and wont keep following blogs and forums around.

I know many of my more learned friends will disagree with me, but after watching the ongoing attacks and purge of republicans and trump supporters AND THE THREATS to persecute them by the Dems, Media etc I have come to the(admittedly cowardly) opinion that Secession is now the safest option for republicans because the DEMS have not even yet taken office but are already taking big steps to destroy the Conservative right.

OK apparently some Dem spokesperson has said " all online forums, websites, blogs etc in the US should have to be licenced and regulated by the government, and those who break the rules are turned off". This is unconfirmed news, but worrying.

Mutti Merkel and Söder want to do the same in Europe, only Mutti Merkel still has to sort out her people and put skeptics into the camp. She is already well on the way to achieving this goal, welcome to the time of 1930.......

It is becoming more and more tragic what is happening here, it all makes no sense anymore and there are too many idiots who do not even want to admit it.

Latest posts

Back