Chat Messages

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Big brother alert.. my son watches a certain kids show and dvrs it etc. I just got an alert telling me ther is a new episode on today. We have never streamed, googled , anything. Scary stuff
Google and Facebook are always listening and know more about you than your spouse does....

1607119101282.jpeg

Sorry Wiredog. Young people seem to have an easier time. I'm 61 and it wasnt bad. The lethargy afterward was the worst part. Mom will be 88 next month and she is tired but doing okay. We all started B12 shots.

I personally know of 8 people over 65 and 4 of the 8 are over 70. Only two went to the hospital, each for one night only. All are OK now. I don't know anyone of any age that got COVID that haven't fully recovered. The overwhelming odds are indeed in Artic and his wife's side, unless there are serious existing contributing conditions. Hope they are doing as well as possible/

I personally know of 8 people over 65 and 4 of the 8 are over 70. Only two went to the hospital, each for one night only. All are OK now. I don't know anyone of any age that got COVID that haven't fully recovered. The overwhelming odds are indeed in Artic and his wife's side, unless there are serious existing contributing conditions. Hope they are doing as well as possible/

My son in law just buried his grandfather from it. My grandchildren are devastated as they were extremely close. Everyone does not recover. He was 90 but in reasonably good health for his age.

Latest posts

Back