Chat Messages

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just know when to call it if the breathing gets too difficult and make the trip to an ER.
Yeah. Thats a tough one here. I only have phone service when I'm up by the upper corral, which is where I am now. The emergency room is at least 3 hours away too. We'll see how it goes tonight.

Are you taking anything Arctic?
Nothing. I think I'll call the pharmacist tomorrow and see what he recommends. The pharmacy is about 3 hours away too. Right now I don't think I can drive that far. We've been sleeping all day. The pharmacy will mail us whatever we need.

Nothing. I think I'll call the pharmacist tomorrow and see what he recommends. The pharmacy is about 3 hours away too. Right now I don't think I can drive that far. We've been sleeping all day. The pharmacy will mail us whatever we need.

You should go where someone can watch over you two. One of you could need breathing treatments at any time.
Or have one of your kids there okay?

To each there own. You have waited to long.
Take vitamin C, D3, zinc immediately.

Chlorine Dioxide will treat it in hours and cure you in a day or two..

I would not wait. The oxygen in your blood is being removed. You need to stop the virus from replicating before your organs shut down from loss of oxygen. Once your immune system has been compromised and symptoms occure, you have to kill the virus and stop it from replicating, doing nothing will not do either of those things.

Good luck to you and may God bless you and your wife.

I had a Large kidney stone about 15 years ago and the options were Lithotripsy or surgery to open the kidney and take it out. My Urologist told me to go Lithotripsy because opening the kidney was a huge deal. Large scar on the outside and scar on the Kidney. I went Lithotripsy(sending sound waves into my body and exploding kidney stone into small pieces, hopefully, and then passing them)! Which is more painful but I would rather that than operating. I Hope and Pray for the Best for your Wife and You!
I had a kidney stone removed during college spring break. Fun time. They used the claw type thing to remove mine. I passed a few more over the years. It truly is close to labor pains.

I had a kidney stone removed during college spring break. Fun time. They used the claw type thing to remove mine. I passed a few more over the years. It truly is close to labor pains.
That's what I have heard. They used the claw on some of the Lithotripsy, especially the really big one. I guess after so many I have gotten use to them because they rarely hurt or cause blood anymore?

Latest posts

Back