Chat Messages

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Brent. It turns out that the wife tested positive for the Corona virus today. Which means that I probably have it too. Before she can return to work she has to have 2 negative tests.
2020 has been a hard year financially. And it just keeps getting worse.
Hopefully it was a false positive! My Granddaughter is a nurse and she had not one, but two, false positives, within 2 or 3 months time, and could not go back to work until she had two negatives also each time. She had no symptoms on the first one and mild case on the second but apparently it was just a cold or something. She was out of work during the false readings, with no pay! She is getting afraid to even sneeze at work now!

with all the Covid 19 crap going on,,,,losing a shitty job was the best thing to ever happen to me,,,,,,,,,,when working I always had a cold or flu,,,,,since April I have not had even a sniffle,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

the difference is I can pick and choose who I am around at work I could not,,,,on top of that you may work closely with only 5 or 6 people,,,,,but in their travels how many people are they in contact with,,,,,you may never see any of those people but if any of them are sick there is not much difference in seeing them first hand VS second hand

Clear and cold here this morning. The wind is picking up and it looks like it could blow in a storm. We had about 2 feet of snow just before Thanksgiving but much has melted off. High temps have been in the mid 20's.
The wife and I have both been sick for the past week. She was supposed to fly to work today but had to cancel. She's at the doctor's now and later this morning she has an MRI at the hospital.

How is her broken foot doing?

DD the cedars and wood railings are turning white. Son is so excited. He has on his winter cloths and flip flops. Lol
Robin we have a couple inches so far. My husband put my bird feeder and suet feeders up right outside my window by my rocker so I can watch the songbirds eat and quilt.

We're still pretty sick here but we have to move some cows around. A couple cowboys are coming up to help. These range cows are very spooky.
The butcher canceled on Saturday. Now he's scheduled for Friday. Life still goes on even with the Corona. Quarantine for 2 weeks? Ha. That may work for some people but not here. We still have to go shopping, feed store etc.

We're still pretty sick here but we have to move some cows around. A couple cowboys are coming up to help. These range cows are very spooky.
The butcher canceled on Saturday. Now he's scheduled for Friday. Life still goes on even with the Corona. Quarantine for 2 weeks? Ha. That may work for some people but not here. We still have to go shopping, feed store etc.
They told me that after 8 days of symptoms, you are no longer contagious.

I expected the doctor to give here something. But they couldn't get her out of the clinic quick enough. She's been in bed all day. When I'm done with chores I'm going to wrap up in a blanket and get some sleep.

So sorry to hear you guys are under the weather with the bug. It sucks. I didn’t have much problem and I pray you guys don’t either.

Latest posts

Back