Chat Messages

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A week ago I let someone (my BIL) put the tracks on my side by side. The dipshit forgot to tighten the lug nuts. So I lost 6 nuts and 2 bolts. I had to drive 60 miles today to get the proper nuts. I'm still an hour from home and I feel like crap.
This morning I went out to feed and found 3 new cows mixed in with ours. They're some of the range cows that one of the local ranchers couldn't find this Fall.

I started to clean the chimney tonight. After getting filthy, i decided to wait until the morning. Half a bag of creasote has already come out.
Your cutting it close before needing the fire with the cold front heading our way. i saw 25 for the low here coming up! My wood stove and fireplace are cleaned, and stacked with wood and kindling right now. I haven’t lit a fire yet this season.

should have got it serviced during the summer?
I have never had central heating anywhere i've lived, had to use paraffin heaters in a bed sit for about a month when the landlord didnt pay the electric bill-which we'd all paid into.
Yikes. Definitely time to find a new landlord..... I heat with wood quite a bit but some days it’s just nice to be lazy and turn the thermostat up.

Latest posts

Back