Chat Messages

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just heard that John Kerry will be Biteme's new "climate change tsar". It just keeps getting better. Our Republic was great while it lasted.
I hope that all you traitors that voted for this commie POS are happy with whats coming our way.

Make sure you know the traitors in your area Arctic. Kind Of like, know your ENEMY. This could be valuable if things do break out all over.

Make sure you know the traitors in your area Arctic. Kind Of like, know your ENEMY. This could be valuable if things do break out all over.
Last week I took my grandson back home up north. The only Biden signs that I saw on the 700 mile round trip was in the Indian reservations. Thats to be expected since most injuns are on the dole sucking off the government tit. In my area we're probably over 95% conservative. The other 5% are school teachers and government slackers.

I had macaroni and tomtoes. Tomorrow Im cooking the pork roast, mashed potatoes , pinto beans , stuffing , cranberry relish, strawberry cobbler and my daughter is bringing deviled eggs. Husbands grandmother was reay religious and wouldnt call them deviled eggs and called them dresed eggs

We had a feast of fried Turkey, smoked ham, broccoli rice cassarol, oyster dressing, merliton and shrimp dressing, dirty rice, mashed potatoes, candied yams cassarol. Green beans, bacon, fried onions cassarol, baby green peas with pearl onions, cornbread dressing, Baked rolls, cranberry sauce and pecan pie, pumpkin pie, brownies, white chocolate covered pumpkin and creamcheese balls.

I don't know why we had so much food! And no homemade Macaroni and cheese this year. We only had 20 people.

Latest posts

Back