Chat Messages

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Executive Orders can and will do a lot of financial damage to this nation. There is already talk of complete debt forgiveness for educational loans. That alone would increase our national debt by about 1.5 TRILLION. Biteme can do a lot of damage without the Senate approval. The IDIOTS that voted for Biteme seem to not understand these simple points. Now for the stupid Biteme voters, who do you think will be paying for all these Executive Order freebies? Right the working person, not the poor, the welfare crowd or the wealthy, it will be the working stiff, white and blue collar workers. Inflation will run amok, retirement accounts will lose value, hand over fist. Mass influx of legal and illegal immigrants will flood the work market, the welfare rolls and the criminal rolls. But hey who am I to point out these flaws to people who voted against a MEAN man vs. using some logic and voting for the Mean man that was turning this nation around. Emotion vs. Logic. SIASD

He has not lost. Its all a deception. Stop believing enemy propaganda.

Religar, being you are a global moderator and admin of this forum, I will say this gingerly... I am not admitting defeat, merely recognizing where this BS is heading and attempting to promote optimism and strategy rather than a "lets just kill em" strategy as you like to hint at. The 1%'ers have been trying to get people wound up enough to act violently for years with no intention to act on their own and it makes me sick. "I swore an oath" is the biggest line of bullshit I've ever heard. If anyone was serious, they wouldn't tell a soul of their feeling nor intentions. The biggest threat to any enemy is those who keep their mouths shut and act alone. A lone wolf is far more dangerous than ranting online and hoping others act for you and you know it. So before you accuse me of believing propaganda, ask yourself this...... WHAT THE F**K HAVE YOU DONE?

No offense brother! I am ready to be kicked off this forum if you don't like that question. To be totally honest, some of the stuff you post makes me think this is a government website looking for extremists.

Last edited:
Religar, being you are a global moderator and admin of this forum, I will say this gingerly... I am not admitting defeat, merely recognizing where this BS is heading and attempting to promote optimism and strategy rather than a "lets just kill em" strategy as you like to hint at. The 1%'ers have been trying to get people wound up enough to act violently for years with no intention to act on their own and it makes me sick. "I swore an oath" is the biggest line of bullshit I've ever heard. If anyone was serious, they wouldn't tell a soul of their feeling nor intentions. The biggest threat to any enemy is those who keep their mouths shut and act alone. A lone wolf is far more dangerous than ranting online and hoping others act for you and you know it. So before you accuse me of believing propaganda, ask yourself this...... WHAT THE F**K HAVE YOU DONE?

No offense brother! I am ready to be kicked off this forum if you don't like that question. To be totally honest, some of the stuff you post makes me think this is a government website looking for extremists.

I will not be telling you what I have done or what I will do. Its not relavent. You can project all you want.

I hate politics. It ruins good things like this. I try my best to stay out of politics but it always ends there, no matter what site one goes on. Everyone hates this or that for whatever reason but no one does anything (other than vote or act violently) to stop it. Nobody writes congress (or their governor), nobody risks jail handing out jury nullification pamphlets, nobody wants to do crap but complain to others about what they don't like and how others should do something about it. Sure, as a republican, I can agree, this situation sucks (and it is surely not over), but real talk... what happens when you don't get the result YOU want????? What will YOU do???? That is the big question that everyone tries their hardest to avoid with the best rant of what is wrong with the world. Lets be real folks and start a discussion of what can be done to actually make a difference. Anyone with an active online political opinion can start by listing their ideas. My first one is to vote for the first guy who doesn't tell me what he/she will do for me and instead promises to make every bill transparent and allow the district he/she represents to have a community vote that represents that area's decision. What's your idea, what would you like to see in a politician?

I have done everything you said no one does, except hand out jury nullification pamphlets. I can vote, I can petition our government to address my grievances. I can support candidates I agree is best to represent me, but all this is meaningless and does nothing if the system which is designed to function and incorporate these preferences and voices of the people is corrupt beyond functioning.

I believe we are very close to that point or perhaps past it. If we are past the point of a property functioning government, then there is only one action left to correct it. That course is implied within our Constitution and in the dialogue of our founding fathers.

I'm ready to join in that coarse if that's what is neccessary. Are you?

I am certainly familiar with what Jefferson said. But "I can", as you put it, is not the same as "I have" or "I will". Both of those come with consequences most are not willing to accept unless everyone else does too - which will never happen in today's age. Hence this perpetual whining online that never results in anything. Let me ask you this... Do you think it is currently "necessary"? And if so, are you prepared to discuss (and actually engage in) an actionable defense to our cherished Constitution?

The possession of firearms by felons is a 17 year federal offense based on what you COULD do rather than what you did or planned to do. Would you defend a felons Right (not privilege - as it is so often portrayed) to possess firearms? Do you support the idea felons can be imprisoned for years on end in fear of what they might have done as opposed to what they did or planned to do, or would you be willing to take a stand with them even though it is not your butt on the line? How far would you go to defend the Constitution? And how far would your ambition go before defaulting to violence?

Last edited:
Forgive how personally I took you initial negaitve-seeming reply to my "trump can run again later" comment. I get wound up when people think I believe the mainstream "propaganda" when I take good care to ignore it. I am sure you are far better at politics than mathematics, and although it seriously pains me to acknowledge the reality of our current situation, I would have assumed a billionaire would know better than to spend millions on a recount that will not tip the scales in his favor ~ even though I seriously wish it would. Lets say every blue state committed voter fraud. Trump has not challenged enough of them to matter. It is simple addition at this point.

Trump is my president, and I am proud of him. I hope like hell he finds a way to challenge the overwhelming corruption before him, unfortunately, his current strategy is mathematically impossible. The truth pains me, and I'll have nightmares for months because of it. How many states (or blue metropolitan counties) has he paid to have a recount? Is he challenging Georgia too? Do you realize how many electoral votes he needs to get back to win this thing??? Do you realize he needs to prove a miscount and regain 37 lost electoral votes just to break even? Thats more than wisconsin and georgia combined. Not sure he has even paid Wisconsin their 7.9M to recount yet, has he?. I don't watch the news so you tell me.

Well, this morning, once again, I had to take the heat gun from my reflow station and heat my CPU cooler to make this PC post and boot up. Looks like I may fall off the forum maps till I can replace this POS haswell i7-5960X. Its really sad when you have a liquid cooled PC that has never had a core temp over 35°C develop a thermal stress fracture. Ill be taking that processor out next time and giving it a proper reflow on the station. Its only 6 or so years old dang it.....

Latest posts

Back