Chat Messages

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Question, you can buy land in Washington state with the requirement to join or help establish a community of like minded individuals. How much land do you need? What does the land need? How much will you pay for it?

A community of like-minded individuals can operate on a tiny chunk of land. A community of like-minded and subsistence-minded individuals will require much much more land. be more specific.

How "we the people" stand up for whats right starts with "The Citizens Rule Book". It is a 61 page booklet that (to start with) explains how Jurors have the power to repeal laws (like prohibition) and, although it is such a small book, unfortunately, few have read it. It is easy to get online and complain about what is wrong with this country and say "things need to change", but very friigin' few are willing to get out there and make a difference. I, for one, have been threatened with arrest for informing people of their right as a Juror in front of the court house. What have all you done? Get ACTIVE in a legal way to make this country what our Founding Fathers wanted it to be, and that don't mean just complain online! Pass out flyers, educate locals, GET ACTIVE!

That said, don't be blindsided by foreign BS on social media that is indended to make us destroy ourselves from within. Use your head folks, us Americans are smarter than that!

I wish I could get my buddy on this forum.... He sees through all the political bullshit, left and right! I cannot even begin to explain, nor remember, the knowledge this man has. But I remember one thing.... He said if he ever ran for President, he would not be on stage at a debate saying what he can do for you, he would end the debate in one sentence. He would simply state.... "I am here to represent YOU. You tell me what you want to happen."

When you see a candidate that says that, you all let me know!

I wish I could get my buddy on this forum.... He sees through all the political bullshit, left and right! I cannot even begin to explain, nor remember, the knowledge this man has. But I remember one thing.... He said if he ever ran for President, he would not be on stage at a debate saying what he can do for you, he would end the debate in one sentence. He would simply state.... "I am here to represent YOU. You tell me what you want to happen."

When you see a candidate that says that, you all let me know!

Untill all those things they want conflict with each other and then you have to pay for it all.

Latest posts

Back