Chat Messages

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im on Lysol duty trying to keep mom from catching husband's Covid.

I'm sorry to say, thats only a minor preventive measure. Giving everyone antivirals is the best defense.

Having someone take recommended doses of Chlorine Dioxide at the first sign of illness is a 100% effective cure. That Regeneron Trump took, also seems very effective or Hydroichloriquin and zinc is very effective as a prophylactic.

Oh yeah, I added the powdered tomato peels to my meatloaf gravy and everyone said it was the best ever. Just added to my veggie soup too.

Robin I have been using my tomato powder as well and am really impressed with the flavor it adds to foods. I think that will become part of my food stocks every year now.

Just about got the barn full of hay today. It might hold one more ton. I'll stack 2 more loads (12 ton) outside and cover with a tarp.
Got all the calves sorted out for weaning. The momma cows aren't very happy right now. Had a few snow flakes blowing around in the wind this afternoon. Its supposed to be down in the single didgets by this weekend with snow in the forecast.

Latest posts

Back