Chat Messages

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yesterday was a busy day for us. Got another 6 ton of hay in and a cord of firewood. Just need to haul up 2 more loads of hay and 4 more cords of firewood before winter.
My wife's brother divorced his hag of a wife and sold his house in the communist state of Oregon and moved up here. We moved his stuff in to one of our storage units in town. He'll live with us until he can find some land to buy.

I will be out at Dawn with the shotgun,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,I hate to shoot them but I can not replace the chickens so the Owls have something to eat
In the "old days" people would place a foot trap on top of a tall post near the chicken coop to catch hawks and owls. Its very effective and no need to sit around wating for a shot.

I believe Joe Biden will drop out of Presidential race before the election, saying its for medical reasons.
I have thought this too. My question to hunny last night was will the votes that Biden supporters cast be counted since it was for a candidate or will the early votes just go to the Democratic party? Can they revote??

My question to hunny last night was will the votes that Biden supporters cast be counted since it was for a candidate or will the early votes just go to the Democratic party? Can they revote??

First off, you don't actually vote for the candidate you vote for an elector.
There are rules in place for that. The DNC would choose a replacement, and then they would have to get Biden's electors to vote for their replacement (not a certainty!). Normally that would be the Vice Presidential candidate, but it doesn't have to be. They could put Hillary or Cuomo in there.

My wife's brother divorced his hag of a wife and sold his house in the communist state of Oregon and moved up here. We moved his stuff in to one of our storage units in town. He'll live with us until he can find some land to buy.
Hey AD, hope your BIL had the guts and intelligence to take the money from selling the house and run to an un-disclosed location with it so his wife could not get her fingers on it!!!!

interesting thing this morning,,,,I am standing on the porch and I can see all the chickens,,,Sunday afternoon until this morning,I had 7,,,,,,this morning I have 8,,,one of the lost has returned ,she survived 2 full days in the BUSH,,,tough little shit to avoid the yotes foxes and owls,,,,

Why do you think he will drop out? The left has done everything humanly possible to help and shield him from the truth that he is very ill and corrupt has can be.

When the proof of his real treasonist crimes are released. This week.

Hey AD, hope your BIL had the guts and intelligence to take the money from selling the house and run to an un-disclosed location with it so his wife could not get her fingers on it!!!!
He is. But unfortunately the wench gets half. Plus he has to pay the old hide spousal support for 5 years. I guess that's what he gets for marrying the town pump.

1603226469409.png

Latest posts

Back