Chat Messages

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I look at everyone having enough value, not equal value. Don't think everyone is going to be equal in value, they won't.

Even if you have one person that is 10 times more valuable and does most of the work out of the group than any one else, that person will still need the help of the others for the group to succeed.

Example: Any difference in value to having an CPA or an ER doctor? ;) Of course there are difference values of experience in a SHTF event. We kept wishing for a Medical type person in one of our 3 kids.... nope all are construction/building trades related... engineer, architect and land surveyor... alas, no docs and our medical bills reflect that :D

IMG_20201017_124112063_HDR.jpg

Mid 20s at night. We've had a little snow but not much yet. Been burning the wood stove for about a week now.
Just put another 6 ton of hay in the barn. One more load will fill the barn and then we'll stack another 2 loads (12 ton) outside. That should get us through to April. I think we'll only be about 10 ton short this year.
Starting to look for a Jersey heifer for a milk cow.

Mid 20s at night. We've had a little snow but not much yet. Been burning the wood stove for about a week now.
Just put another 6 ton of hay in the barn. One more load will fill the barn and then we'll stack another 2 loads (12 ton) outside. That should get us through to April. I think we'll only be about 10 ton short this year.
Starting to look for a Jersey heifer for a milk cow.
I was at an auction today and they sold one in milk,,,,,$225.00,,,I could not believe it went that low

Latest posts

Back