Chat Messages

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Research
Is this what you guys do? Disrespect people and call them names for having different opinions than you? I’m all for listening to peoples sides but don’t disrespect me cuz I haven’t disrespected you.

Research more of what you think you know before you share your opinions that are nothing more than commie democrat fiction.

See Mike, here is the problem. Here are two hallmarks of modern "liberals":
One, they take one incident, and then generalize it way out of context. So Trump criticizes one person who happens to be a veteran (and frankly deserved much worse criticism), and you generalize it to Trump criticized ALL veterans. One incident of police brutality becomes all police practice brutality. One incident of racism means everybody is racist, etc etc. etc. ad nauseum.
The other, which is related, is that they use moral equivalence to say that conservatives are just as bad as (take your pick: KKK, Nazis, Fascists, Communists, Rioters, etc.)

So let's see...

"how can we justify one and not the other when they are both acts of violence and damage to property?"
STRIKE ONE

Do you agree with the POTUS that fallen soldiers are idiots and losers?
STRIKE TWO

"How many people do the police have to kill before they learn?"

iu

Thank you Doc, hopefully
One, they take one incident, and then generalize it way out of context. So Trump criticizes one person who happens to be a veteran (and frankly deserved much worse criticism), and you generalize it to Trump criticized ALL veterans. One incident of police brutality becomes all police practice brutality. One incident of racism means everybody is racist, etc etc. etc. ad nauseum.
The other, which is related, is that they use moral equivalence to say that conservatives are just as bad as (take your pick: KKK, Nazis, Fascists, Communists, Rioters, etc.)

So let's see...

"how can we justify one and not the other when they are both acts of violence and damage to property?"
STRIKE ONE

STRIKE TWO

iu
Thanks Doc, hopefully Mike has gotten a much needed education he was looking for.

I don’t vote for Democrat or Republican because I’m one of them, I vote who I believe would do good for this country. I voted for Trump cuz I thought he’s a businessman and he could help the economy. Which I guess he did? But I didn’t expect him to be spouting some of the bs that he does.

I don’t watch the news or anything honestly. I just go by what I get on this News Break app thingy on my iPhone. But to answer you, I think both sides are right in some aspects and wrong in others. If you’ve watched The Walking Dead, I think we should have a council that rules over us not a President and others. That way it would be a majority ruling or whatever. I’m not the greatest at explaining how I feel or whatever.

So let's see...

STRIKE ONE

STRIKE TWO

iu

Very impressive Doc! Very well done! 🤞 :D

Latest posts

Back