Chat Messages

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did I say that? Idk what’s going on tbh but the Boston Tea Party is classified as a protest, but to me seems like what would be rioting
No, not a riot. But it was illegal which is why they disguised their faces in Indian paint.
It should be pointed out to those who overlook the OBVIOUS: They did no harm to any citizens of Boston, or to elected officials, or to officers of the peace, or to any buildings in Boston or even to the ships they boarded. The "property damage" consisted of damage to 340 chests of tea. PERIOD.

It was not an unruly mob, carrying out wanton destruction for the same of wanton destruction. There is no "moral equivalence" between the Boston Tea Party and the riots that are occurring right now.

I do but how can we justify one and not the other when they are both acts of violence and damage to property?
It was not a "violent crime." Look up the definition. It was illegal, and yes they probably should have had some punishment. But any rational person can understand the difference between throwing tea into the harbor, and burning cars and buildings, and putting people including police officers into the hospital.

It was not a "violent crime." Look up the definition. It was illegal, and yes they probably should have had some punishment. But any rational person can understand the difference between throwing tea into the harbor, and burning cars and buildings, and putting people including police officers into the hospital.
How many people do the police have to kill before they learn?

My septic plugged up again. Looks like I'll be digging it up again. The tank is buried under 3 feet of gravel. It should be easier digging this time.
Arctic check your local septic installer to see if they have tank risers, it’s a tank lid with 12 inch pipe that you can cut off at two inches above grade that has a concrete lid. Here they cost around $75.00 but you want have to dig it up again, we had the same problem from time to time.

Latest posts

Back