Chat Messages

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We have the Senate, I think Pence will vote to put it at 51

100% correct >>> Pelosi will try the old stall again like they did with Cavenaugh and the Impeachment paperwork - FORTUNATELY there is built in "either - or" provisions to force the House to act ....

should be interesting to see how stupid the House DNCers are torturing Judge Amy ....

Now things start to get worst than the last 6 months
this election is going to be critical ,,,I feel if the Democrats lose all hell is going to break loose,,city people are at the most risk those out in the boondocks will be somewhat safe,,,remember water food and avoid the crowds,,,,buy more ammo if you can find it

Im sad that Summer is officially over. Had to wear a jacket this morning.
I'm sick of this summer because of the smoke, heat and dust. We've been 20 degs warmer than normal for this time of year and still no rain since June. Last year at this time we had our first snow.

Why don't we give 2020 an extra nudge?

How about if Stephen Breyer drops dead tomorrow? Nothing horrible, maybe an antifa guy can give him the knock-out challenge?

Imagine that. Trump would then have TWO SCOTUS liberal seats to fill! Imagine the riots? But I'd love them to keep playing video of Breyer getting wacked by his own leftie thugs. What true justice.

Latest posts

Back