Chat Messages

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I canned some okra, tomatoes and squash today. My son likes for me to add kielbasa and rice when I open the jars. He calls it his "New Orleans" rice. I added chick peas to a batch we ate last week. It was good.

I can okra and tomatoes also. I add boiled shrimp or crawfish and serve over rice

Morning preppers, my brother and I are out in the middle of state land for the next week-ish. Last night we had a visitor that got within 20 yards or so of camp and growled. Not sure what it was though...🤔

Coming home from the feed store yesterday a little bear cub ran out in front of my truck. I stopped and waited around for the sow but didn't see her.
Did you just want to observe? I don't know anything about bears except the ones I've seen in my garbage in the Smokey Mnts.

I went to a event this afternoon with Family . We were packed in a stadium shoulder to shoulder and not a mask in sight . Then went to a restaurant and not a mask in sight . Thats not just me that was not concerned that was hundreds of People . Flue season will be here soon . Like every year always .

I went to a event this afternoon with Family . We were packed in a stadium shoulder to shoulder and not a mask in sight . Then went to a restaurant and not a mask in sight . Thats not just me that was not concerned that was hundreds of People . Flue season will be here soon . Like every year always .
that is the problem,,,yeah I know it is not as bad as they make out but by not taking precautions the damned crap will be here for years to come,,,,,,I hate the mask I am not big on social distancing but I will take the precautions staying healthy is more important to me than pretending the virus is not a real threat.......... the older we are the harder it hits

that is the problem,,,yeah I know it is not as bad as they make out but by not taking precautions the damned crap will be here for years to come,,,,,,I hate the mask I am not big on social distancing but I will take the precautions staying healthy is more important to me than pretending the virus is not a real threat.......... the older we are the harder it hits
A virus will do what a virus will do . Just like the flu each year .
The mask , social distance , closed business and factory are all political tactics . Just like the Leftist rioters wrote on the monument " are y'all tired yet? " .

Latest posts

Back