Chat Messages

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There was a primary explosion and fire, I don't know in which order, and then a massive secondary explosion caused by the fire. They are saying that there was a warehouse full of either sodium nitrate or ammonium nitrate that had been confiscated from a ship at the port where the secondary explosion occurred.

The initial explosion and fire involved fireworks which can be seen exploding in this video.

WAIT FOR IT!!!

Psalm. Every time I go it seems they have torn down more of the older buildings and putting up new. Used to drive in 4 times pwr week and it's grown so much since then.

One of my grandmother's sayings, "A woman can throw more out the backdoor with a teaspoon, then a man can carry in through the front door with both arms".

some turd from Dubai is spamming us here...just so the mods are aware of it

Good day on the bike (Trek). 100 was the goal, 76 will do. Five Mile Mountain was the Crux. The drop to Woolwine was wicket fast... great feast at Tuggles, crackers, cheese, tuna, Dr P and a Payday....

I just got off an 11 hour shift. I'm going to be going to bed soon.

Latest posts

Back