Chat Messages

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good morning Preppers, we have two new Moderators, Maverick and Drhenley that will help us maintain DPF as the best, most informative prepper forum in the English language. Lets give them a Big welcome and thanks!

I'm out guys, I simply do not like the new forum its far to difficult to use, limited to 1000 words per post, cannot easily upload entire articles and images in one action and cannot download to PDF any articles I wish to preserve. its no longer a prepper friendly forum.

I hate to see you go Bill,,,,so far I have not been limited on what I do,but I don't do PDFs,,,,copy and paste to ad a article ,,,,,and screenshots to save something I find here and want to keep

@BillMassen. Per post character count is 10,000. And I can work with you some on that.

@Angie I asked @BillMasen "were would you go?" and I believe it was deleted? Do you delete posts without notification or reason to the OP? Does that question violate the forum rules somehow?

@Angie I asked @BillMasen "were would you go?" and I believe it was deleted? Do you delete posts without notification or reason to the OP? Does that question violate the forum rules somehow?
I didn't see that post and I have not deleted anything. And there is usually a line where poster can be informed of why when a post is deleted in the forum. In shoutbox, I don't know, haven't tried it.

Latest posts

Back