Chat Messages

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How do you get the NRA to stop calling for donations constantly? I donate, but geez! They drive me insane calling..I tell them, look I donate/support as I can, leave me slone, put me on no csll list, and y"all keep calling and calling! I Will donate gladly or not, when I want, please stop calling me all the time! Hells bells,I'm damn near broke buying up ammo and other related! I've bought up memberships for dang near everyone in my family. Maybe that's the problem!

How do you get the NRA to stop calling for donations constantly? I donate, but geez! They drive me insane calling..I tell them, look I donate/support as I can, leave me slone, put me on no csll list, and y"all keep calling and calling! I Will donate gladly or not, when I want, please stop calling me all the time! Hells bells,I'm damn near broke buying up ammo and other related! I've bought up memberships for dang near everyone in my family. Maybe that's the problem!
I never get a call from them . I get snail mail and occasional email .

1707828311762.png

On Canadian Prepper he revealed some important information…that will help us prepare accordingly to what is coming.

“According to documentation by CISA (Cyber agency) China has infiltrated our “Critical Infrastructure” …Aviation, Rail, Mass Transit, Pipeline, Water and Sewage organizations. This has been a constant, as in never losing control for nearly 5 years!!

On Canadian Prepper he revealed some important information…that will help us prepare accordingly to what is coming.

“According to documentation by CISA (Cyber agency) China has infiltrated our “Critical Infrastructure” …Aviation, Rail, Mass Transit, Pipeline, Water and Sewage organizations. This has been a constant, as in never losing control for nearly 5 years!!

There saboteurs are in place throughout our country to make sure there successful in a full scale attack.

China was infiltrating the universities when I was in graduate school in the 1980s. The students from Taiwan knew who the spies were. One couple that were spies were our neighbors in married student housing.

Some were there just to spy on other students from China, but some were there to infiltrate corporations and government positions once they graduated and got their citizenship. It was pretty obvious who was there just to spy on other students...they were not the brightest grad students.

The CCP has been doing this for a long long time.

FYI...I'm done with Republican party...they suck, they can go eff off with the rest of the democrats and whatever other party is out there. My opinion, it's gonna be every man/woman for themstlves...this shit is disguusting what is happening! NOBODY is gonna do squat about anything. $60 billion or 95? And senator Kenndy in on it? 🖕. Not surpising! Oh! And if you think they are gonna impeach Mayorkis...don't hold your breath! And big effing whoop, if they do! Nothing gonna change! 😡 we are so screwed it ain't worth discussing anymore.

2 cents Nelly!

And what's up with Lindsey Graham changing his stance all of a sudden? Wow! Sorry y'all...I'm losing or have full fledged lost faith at this point....we shall see. I'm praying I am 100% wrong! And welcome anyone with open arms to tell me how wrong I am! Wide open! Please! Line me out here! I want to be wrong!

Latest posts

Back