Chat Messages

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well on first look,,it needs a hood ,wiring harness,, upper intake,,coil pack AC hoses , Radiator hoses plug wires most likely plugs also a few of the sensors melted,,,,plus the PCM
Sorry about that GG. That has happened to me, and it happened to my sister while I was with her. When it happened to me, I had a drop cloth in the trunk (a real drop cloth made of cloth) and I snuffed it out before it did much damage. My sister's car was in about the same shape as your truck, a friggin' mess. It was burning too hot to open the hood. Too much damage to be able to figure out what caused it on my sister's car, but on mine it was a broken power steering fluid line.

I had another broken power steering fluid line just a few years ago but it didn't cause a fire.

I watched the whole debate,it was entertaining to say the least I saw no clear cut winner Biden did some Dodging so did Trump,,,,,,bottom line here is these 2 old farts don't like each other,,,,, I am still voting Trump

what's it gonna cost you GG to fix it?
more than it is worth,,,,I found a DONOR BODY for $1000.00,,,,it needs a tranny,,,,I have a good tranny,,,,2 makes one,,,,,,and then I part out the old truck

1603425681386.png

Latest posts

Back