Chat Messages

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
“SOMETHING IS ROTTEN IN DENMARK - SHARE THIS FAR AND WIDE!

1) EXPLOSIVES: 60,000 lbs of Ammonium Nitrate
a chemical used in explosives just vanishes into thin air

2) ENCRYPTED SAT PHONES: Now 50 Senators in Wash DC receive encrypted cellular SAT phones in case communications are disrupted. Why only 50 Senators why not all of them

3) NOW THIS JUST IN: A source who works for Mayo Clinic just told my source that the hospital is seeking among its staff “volunteer amateur radio operators
to assist with communications during emergencies when official internal and external communications are not available.” Notice this says “when” not “if” communications are not available. The document referenced was posted on the Mayo employee portal on May 18th.”

COMMENTS POSTED

My Senator had no idea that Sat phones were offered. I guess only certain Senators got them.

Exactly working on trying to get a complete list.
(I do not know the author of this piece)
I knew about the first 2. Number 3 makes me go hmmm. . . What in the heck is our government up to? I guess with the ones paying attention have actually been expecting it. It just makes it seem closer now and yet another conspiracy that may just get checked off the list.

2) ENCRYPTED SAT PHONES: Now 50 Senators in Wash DC receive encrypted cellular SAT phones in case communications are disrupted. Why only 50 Senators why not all of them

3) NOW THIS JUST IN: A source who works for Mayo Clinic just told my source that the hospital is seeking among its staff “volunteer amateur radio operators
to assist with communications during emergencies when official internal and external communications are not available.” Notice this says “when” not “if” communications are not available. The document referenced was posted on the Mayo employee portal on May 18th.”

COMMENTS POSTED

My Senator had no idea that Sat phones were offered. I guess only certain Senators got them.

At least we know it won't be an EMP then.

COMMENTS POSTED

with #1 it tells me someone is not planning a Nuke attack,,,,,,,, it will be a old fashioned extra large bomb,,,, with that much they can make quite a few

with where I am nothing will happen here,,, nothing worth blowing up,,,,

Only for HF work. For the price of a computer and a good 5' bush hog, I can talk and send email across the country with no ISP needed.
Wow. My wife just paid $1700 for her new laptop, and a brush hog for my tractor is over $6000. That is an expensive hobby.

Why? So many do NOT know. I have no clue what a laptop cost now days since it's been about 20 years since I have bought a computer. Will admit I had an idea on what a brush hog for a tractor was though.
The why is I'm tired of arguing with people. I type in plain English and in relative terms of what should be easily understood. People don't even blink at $1700 for a 5' bush hog brand bush hog.
Example:
https://saffordequipment.com/product/bush-hog-rotary-cutter-bh115/That cost would cover a name brand 100w HF voice transceiver with built in sound card modem needed for digital modes, HF 10-80 meter antenna (wavelength), cables and licensing.
Used PCs suitable for video editing all over Amazon that easily handle Ham radio digital functions.
HF Ham radio may not be for peasants but there are hobbies that make amateur radio costs look like chicken feed:

with #1 it tells me someone is not planning a Nuke attack,,,,,,,, it will be a old fashioned extra large bomb,,,, with that much they can make quite a few

with where I am nothing will happen here,,, nothing worth blowing up,,,,
Is that not just 1 truck load of 27,000 KG , it is still a lot but is it that much to disappear in this day & age , could have been sold to a farmer with no questions asked ,I do not know how to make explosives but it seems to be a bulky amount to move around

1684926914696.png

Is that not just 1 truck load of 27,000 KG , it is still a lot but is it that much to disappear in this day & age , could have been sold to a farmer with no questions asked ,I do not know how to make explosives but it seems to be a bulky amount to move around
terrorist use it because it is not watched very closely, so yes it's bulky but they can move about freely,,,

The why is I'm tired of arguing with people. I type in plain English and in relative terms of what should be easily understood. People don't even blink at $1700 for a 5' bush hog brand bush hog.
Example:
https://saffordequipment.com/product/bush-hog-rotary-cutter-bh115/That cost would cover a name brand 100w HF voice transceiver with built in sound card modem needed for digital modes, HF 10-80 meter antenna (wavelength), cables and licensing.
Used PCs suitable for video editing all over Amazon that easily handle Ham radio digital functions.
HF Ham radio may not be for peasants but there are hobbies that make amateur radio costs look like chicken feed:
Thanks, but I'm not a "peasant," I'm just someone who has had tens of thousands in medical expenses recently and have to choose between feeding children on the event of disaster OR purchasing equipment that I may never use.

If you're tired of arguing with people, maybe try politeness. Blanketly calling everyone names just because you had a kerfuffle with one person is going nuclear over something minor. There are much bigger hills to die on with folks.

Just for interest , at the wedding of my grandson last Saturday , we had one couple attending that flew in from Germany to have a baby born in the United States . They used a midwife with not any pain killers . The new born had problems as it got fluid into its lungs . After CPR and getting it to a hospital the infant survived . The midwife said that was going to be her last home delivery .

Last edited:
Just for interest , at the wedding of my grandson last Saturday , we had one couple attending that flew in from Germany to have a baby born in the United States . They used a midwife with not any pain killers . They new born had problems as it got fluid into its lungs . After CPR and getting it to a hospital they infant survived . The midwife said that was going to be her last home delivery .
Had she assisted successful home births in the past?

Latest posts

Back