Chat Messages

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WHILE CHINA IS DOING THIS…

1684435874520.png

Biden is doing this!!!

1684435935481.png

Believe it or not - a few days ago a convoy of vehicles came down my dead end dirt road and stopped to talk to my daughter and grandson . They were a movie producing crew that were filming some TV series . They wanted to go down to our creek for the filming . However when my daughter told them they would have to tote their equipment about 100 yards , they changed their minds and decided to go to another location . They said they would need to get a lot of heavy equipment down to the creek .

Last edited:
back already,,
I for one am happy to see Proud Prepper is back . I believe I understand his thought process as to this forum as I too sometimes ponder just giving up and leaving , but it is members like Proud Prepper that I remain . --- Another reasoning out and trying to peer into the future can see either the Communist shutting down this forum to prevent truth getting out or things getting so bad for whatever reason that the desperate unprepared may be begging and pleading for the prepared on this forum for physical direct help . In that case I would probably just disappear into oblivion . Either way I expect an end date .

Last edited:
We all should be realistic and expect an end date of being able to easily share information. Get your mind ready for it. Make local contacts NOW.
I need more local contacts. We have our immediate prepper group, but I wish we were more settled here.

It takes time to build real relationships, so moving wasn't ideal, but we're in a better place. We have less friends overall here but all of them are fellow preppers, so still better.

Plus, we aren't within any major nuke target or within a days walk of any city!

I'd still rather pack up and move out to ArcticDude or Dr.Henley if I ever hit a jackpot, though!

I have nobody here to trust or help me. We are technically the only preppers we know of except for a german family 6 miles away who keep a bit more food stored than the "normalos"...
Whip those folks into shape!

Joking aside, if things keep going poorly with the Russia/Ukraine business, they might all be forced to learn a bit about preparing.

60% of all Hungarians live from paycheck to paycheck and only have about $500 a month to live on...prepping is not a subject, just surviving each month is. Most all have a little garden, lots have small animals and many have a water well, but most have only food for a few days and little else.

Latest posts

Back