Quantcast

Chat Messages

Doomsday Prepper Forums - The Number One Prepper Site

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

Arcticdude

A True Doomsday Prepper
Reaction score
Last week I saw where something was digging under the barn floor. So I set a cage trap next to the hole. Today I caught a skunk in it. I've never seen or smelled skunk around here before. The wife wanted me to keep it and make a pet out it. I used one of her bed sheets to cover the trap so I could release it. The little stinker still got off a good shot first. She said I can't go in the house until the smell goes away....

grayghost668

A True Doomsday Prepper
Reaction score
Last week I saw where something was digging under the barn floor. So I set a cage trap next to the hole. Today I caught a skunk in it. I've never seen or smelled skunk around here before. The wife wanted me to keep it and make a pet out it. I used one of her bed sheets to cover the trap so I could release it. The little stinker still got off a good shot first. She said I can't go in the house until the smell goes away....
looks like you are going to have some cold nights

GaRp58

A True Doomsday Prepper
VIP Supporting Member
Reaction score
well good morning world...I finally got my internet up and took some time off from building my own kitchen. Greetings from HUNGARY...Sorry to hear of the bad riots in the US. Hope you are well in Poland, Australia, Finnland and the US