Chat Messages

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My "boys" crack me up. My older Bud Man has been "playing" more with the two new youngsters. The young ones wanted to chew on the wood furniture so I gave them some kindling to chew on for the last few weeks. Tonight, Buddy thought he would use it to interact with the young pups. . . Buddy "helped" raise our last pup, but he was only a little over a 1 1/2 yrs at the time. I guess he finally felt like they are not going away, so he better help us out.

Some woman just asked why marriages dont last like they did in the old days. Most seem to blame the fact that we live in a disposable society that doesnt include God.
I mentioned that once an older couple was asked how they had managed to stay married for 75 years.
The gentleman answered wisely...
"we come from a generation where you FIXED BROKEN THINGS instead of just disposing of them."

We're way short on snow this year. We've only got about 2 - 3 feet of snow on the ground right now. There's even some gravel showing up on our road in a few places. They're calling for snow on Friday, Saturday and Sunday and then turning cold. We need a lot more snow between now and April.

I think that over the years people have been conditioned to be okay with quitting task they deem difficult, this encludes marriage when the going get tuff or not going their way to them it's easier just to throw up their hands and quit, but this is just a guess on my part still working on my first marriage of 47 years, but believe there have been time that i have looked on the marriage licenance for a experation date. (jk) the contract states till death does us part and i'm highly allergic to

I would never judge a relationship failure of somebody else. Even if you are friends with them you do not know all.
Know a guy found out about his wife’s unfaithfulness and has 2 DNA proofs. Made it 30 years, half of the time knowing. He stuck it out til the kids got in college.
Know a woman whose husband of 15 years decided he wanted to married to Nick
I don’t blame these two for finding happiness together. Both did what was best for their kids.

1674735303842.jpeg

He could be my Sheriff anytime!!

@DirtDiva are you getting snow. They had us down for a dusting, but removed it.
Woke up this morning Robin to a dusting of what looks like sleet. Yesterday we got rain and high winds. Lots of small oak branches to pick up out of the yard and burn. Chance of snow this morning and lots of rain in the coming week. Unless they change it !!

Last edited:
This guy is usually well grounded with his comments, so this one has be perplexed.

View attachment 18713

Anyone have any idea what he might be referring to?

“It will change everything.”

”Eyes on the Vatican.”

"Whether it's faked or real" makes me think of

Matthew 24:5
" For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many."

I would never judge a relationship failure of somebody else. Even if you are friends with them you do not know all.
Know a guy found out about his wife’s unfaithfulness and has 2 DNA proofs. Made it 30 years, half of the time knowing. He stuck it out til the kids got in college.
Know a woman whose husband of 15 years decided he wanted to married to Nick
I don’t blame these two for finding happiness together. Both did what was best for their kids.
They married each other? What an amazing end to so much heartbreak.

Latest posts

Back