Chat Messages

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
She loves her little coat.

3854244D-B0C2-4908-B297-E248CBBAF961.jpeg

I found a recipe I wanted to try in the smoker. Cannelloni shells stuffed with meat and cheese. Recipe calls them Shotgun Shells.
Go to 3 different stores, dismal pasta selection, no Cannelloni shells. Order off Amazon.
Box came today. Duty paid to the Crown. WTF? My pasta came from England? Barrilla has a factory in Upstate NY.
Back in the day when I worked in a grocery store, there were 2 local companies supplying 47 different types of pasta each.
I will let you know how Shotgun shells are.

“Joe Manchin is lined up to 'repay' Senate Dems over 'back-stabbing'​

'The word revenge can have a very negative connotation'​

1669893360606.png

“…The Biden and Schumer double-cross took place just before the election when Manchin was expected to lose his leverage. In fact, Biden was so confident Manchin wouldn’t retain his power that the president pledged to close coal plants ‘across the country’ just four days before the election. After all, no matter the results of the midterm elections, there’s no way Manchin would remain kingmaker, right?”

But his influence already has appeared. “Within the last week, Manchin has put the kibosh on Biden’s pick to chair the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission. Most people haven’t heard of FERC, but Chairman Richard Glick is a devoted member of Biden’s green religion — Politico even dubbed him ‘Biden’s most effective climate warrior’ — and has used his position to push the White House agenda of energy failure. Now, without Manchin’s hearing, Glick stands to see his term end, and FERC will be short a member, meaning any controversial measures will face a 2-2 vote without Glick. FERC is one of the avenues Biden uses to push his climate agenda, and Manchin may have crippled it without lifting a finger. That could be just the start.”

There will be other appointments, including judges…”

The biden Regime is going to regret backstabbing Manchin. LOL. :D😂

This will no doubt benefit us!

I don’t mind going down and helping neighbors that are stuck with trees down in the road.
It’s starting to go too far when they call me for a park visitor that got himself stuck turning around.
At least this guy had his tow hook in and hooked his vehicle up. And offered to pay me.
Thinking 50 is a fair price. Diesel is expensive

Most of the time I miss it. Think I should I should start a sunset thread to make myself take the time.
I don't know about anyone else, but I will say that I love seeing other places around our country, but I am stuck where I live around. Not that that is a bad thing. Just saying I appreciate pictures from others very much.

I don't know about anyone else, but I will say that I love seeing other places around our country, but I am stuck where I live around. Not that that is a bad thing. Just saying I appreciate pictures from others very much.
It’s not being stuck if it’s where you want to be.
I took a chance 12yrs ago and came to a new place. Bought a 12 yr old car. Never thought I would be driving through Hollywood with the girl I took to the JR prom in a Porsche.
Do I want to be here if something happens to her? I love it here, but would want to be back east closer to my kids if that was the case, but not in their Kommunist State 2 hrs away is good.
Where you are is all relative.

The deafening quiet from the MSM proves they are still getting their marching orders from The Big Guy.

We need a few real journalists.
There are some real journalists out there. They just don't work for the MSM. So other than a few of us on sites like this nobody ever hears them.

Latest posts

Back