Chat Messages

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We've had good luck with Amana appliances. Not so much with other brands, including Samsung.

Amana is owned by Whirlpool now, but they specialize in making no frills (or low frills) appliances that are well made but not very expensive. Even though they actually invented some of the "frills" like built in messaging center in a refrigerator.
Amana either invented or was the first to introduce to the market the upright deep freezer, side by side refrigerator, bottom freezer refrigerator, frost free refrigerator, and the consumer microwave oven... among other things.

Projects always build upon themselves. Wife wanted to power wash deck, that led to staining it. That led to filling burn marks because the previous owner had the smoker on a wood deck.
To do the stain right, I got to pull up the railing on one side. With the railing off, I should fix a leaking sprinkler controller and paint the exterior of the workshop wall and 5 ft onto the house wall.
It never ends and everything twice as long up here.

Welllllll, this explains a lot about the hiring of 87,000 “tax agents”. They should label them what they are going to be, THUGS FOR THE REGIME!!!

1660164114671.png

Man, we need rain so bad in Texas, wish you could send some of that down my way, @Robinjopo1 . Our earth is cracking from lack of water. I have to water my grow-bags twice a day to keep my garden alive. I gave up on the BOL garden until we evacuate down there permanently. Everything is burning up completely. Only one squash plant was still alive, and we're driving down to water weekly. That's just not enough in triple digit heat. It's 100º to day, heat index 108º. and it felt like it when I was watering at 2pm.

Last edited:
Welllllll, this explains a lot about the hiring of 87,000 “tax agents”. They should label them what they are going to be, THUGS FOR THE REGIME!!!

View attachment 17079
Yes, I read that this morning. Spells it out pretty clearly. You don't need guns for tax auditing.

Got a text from school, my son cant read so it is like hdudhshsgsj. Called and they were having bad storms and he wanted to come home. We did not have a drop of rain and the streets there were flooded. We are under a flood watch for a couple of days.
Maybe you can work with him on emojis so he can communicate what he wants. Just an idea. Wish we had some rain.

I'm getting a delivery of off-road diesel and non ethanol premium delivered tomorrow. Probably around 600 gallons total. Also the new batteries for our electric system are going to be delivered. I need to figure out what to do with the old batteries. I dont know if there's any value in used solar batteries, but there's about a thousand pounds of lead in them. That would cast a lot of bullets and sinkers.

Latest posts

Back