Chat Messages

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

Danil54grl

Top Poster
Reaction score
My heart is hurting tonight for my friend who gave me an update on her husband's biopsy on a mass in his lung Monday. . . It does not sound good at all. They now want to do one on his "leg bone". I'm not sure what that means yet, being sent as part of a text. We do have a language barrier at times, but when in person we can explain better. All I can assume is they are assuming his cancer has spread? Prayers for Tommy would be appreciated!! My heart breaks for my Honorius, Newly Legal American Friend.

GeorgiaPeachie

A True Doomsday Prepper
Reaction score
1659865370629.jpeg

Reaction score
OMG, I love it! We were just driving to our cabin yesterday and decided to also check on our other property over near Rockdale. How'd we miss out on such a fun event?! He's lucky they were only waving signs at him. ;) Texans despise Beto. He's only popular in Austin (no big surprise)........the liberal stronghold of the state.

Danil54grl

Top Poster
Reaction score
We all remember this moment. . .

and here is Smith's apology on his Instagram.

Chris Rock responded to Smith’s ‘apology’ with the following response:

“Everybody is trying to be a (expletive) victim,” Rock said, per People. “If everybody claims to be a victim, then nobody will hear the real victims. Even me getting smacked by Suge Smith … I went to work the next day, I got kids.”
Jason Whitlock addressed the responses from Smith and Rock in his show. Whitlock praised Chris Rock’s response, saying the comedian “can take a punch and deliver a punchline.”

“Chris Rock is more manly than many black professional athletes. The 57-year-old comedian is barely 150 pounds. As a child, bullies ran him out of his high school. But now he’s more courageous than men who are allegedly gladiators,” Jason said.

Danil54grl

Top Poster
Reaction score
Got a call from Hunny today. He was out working a job and ended up falling off an 8ft ladder onto a concrete floor. His boss was called to pick him up an transport him to the hospital. I met him there. His shoulder is dislocated to a point and his head banged up. But he is ok and won’t have to have surgery. He is now in a sling and hopefully gravity will realign the shoulder. I took tomorrow off to make sure he will be good.

Arcticdude

A True Doomsday Prepper
Reaction score
So many repair companies will not work on Samsung appliances especially refrigerators. 32% satisfaction rate. I learned my lesson with 16 refrigerator repairs and now it is dishwasher. I will replace as they die. Already have refrigerator.
We have a Samsung refrigerator in the house. Never had a problem with it yet. When we bought it we got the extra replacment warranty with it. When it takes a dump we'll replace it.

Latest posts