Chat Messages

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So our owls have come back already to roost. This is the beginning of August, we don't normally see them until mid to late Sept. Got to wonder what geoengineering has in store for our northern states that these birds sense right now?
Take a look at Monkey Werx latest. He has a real eye opener on how the government is modifying our weather…from space!

Yep, what a shame so many parents these days are more concerned about not misgendering their children than with giving them a well rounded childhood.

My 11 year old great nephew spent the summer with us and got to do the things every child should do, that his parents won't let him do because they are "too dangerous." You know one of the things they think is "too dangerous"?
Fishing.
FISHING!
We went fishing many times, made a bow, shot a gun, rode an ATV through the woods, went wild blackberry picking, watched the movies children MUST watch that he hasn't (like Mary Poppins, Star Wars, etc.)
He started out the summer a little boy scared of his own shadow. He went home a big boy.

I can’t get it to work currently poster is the warrior poet society name of video is FBI targets 2a supporters but it targets more than that if the implications are considered just for saying 2a I’m now considered a nve the senate has been questioning the fbi over it or go straight to project veritas YouTube channel

Last edited:
I can’t get it to work currently poster is the warrior poet society name of video is FBI targets 2a supporters but it targets more than that if the implications are considered just for saying 2a I’m now considered a nve the senate has been questioning the fbi over it or go straight to project veritas YouTube channel

1659677986116.jpg

Latest posts

Back