Chat Messages

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sure, how about protecting the environment. I’d like the world to still be a decent place for my kids and grandkids.

How do they protect the environment? What is there best plan in protecting environment? Pros and cons?

I’m not talking about protecting a smelt (minnow) at the cost of millions of dollars, but the pushing for cleaner energies that are possible but will never happen if we don’t push for the technological advancements.

So, lose most of there stupid ideas and work on cleaner energy that's efficient? That's a good start, is there anything else?

I think your a good person danil but I don’t think it’s even close to accurate to say Biden caused all the bad things in the world right now. Putin invaded, period. He would have done so wether trump was in or not. He wants the south of Ukraine, period. The worldwide economy is much bigger than bidens control as well. That being said, I don’t like many things Biden is doing. I think student loan forgiveness is stupid. The twits that got into debt did so willingly. I pay my bills and so should they. I think closing the borders is a good idea. I think trump was better on the economy, but don’t think at the cost of the environment being worth it. Neither side of the isle is all good or bad. We just need people that can see what parts and ideas are good and work on those together. I believe all the people that say the whole other side as evil and terrible are just that themselves. They are the ones that keep this country incapable of doing anything.
The OLD DEM party is NOT what they are in todays world. You need to come to that realization. They are pure evil when they don't have their own opinions and only vote down the Democratic line.

Sure, how about protecting the environment. I’d like the world to still be a decent place for my kids and grandkids.
Totally agree here with your "I’d like the world to still be a decent place for my kids and grandkids." I would LOVE for this to happen, but NOT at the cost of US LOOSING OUR FREEDOMS, which is what the Dems are pushing right now. Do you know about this weekends vote with the WHO? Our government is about to pass our SOVEREIGNTY over to the WHO in the next pandemic and it is already being orchestrated.

They stigmatize truth about gender by calling you a sexist.
They stigmatize truth about race by calling you a racist.
They stigmatize truth about homosexuals by calling you a homophobe.
They stigmatize truth about illegal immigration by calling you a xenophobe
They stigmatize any opposing opinion by calling you a name.

These aren’t arguments. They are stigma to prevent you from telling the truth. Which is why no one can have an honest, open conversation about these things without fear of repercussions.

Anyone guess who this applies to?

you are one bent SOB - you support the likes of ANTIFA and BLM that did nothing but attack anything that wasn't THEM >>> and THAT'S THE FUTURE YOU ENCOURAGE AND SEE FOR THE FUTURE??????

And I see your simplistic view as part of the problems we have right now as well. 5e hatred of the ‘other side’ is ignorant and childish. Take each issue on its own merits and work on the ones that are good.
The simple fact that you can even admit to your self that biden is the direct result of some of the things we are talking about makes you the childish one bud, things started going to sh#t the day your guy took office. I don’t hate the other side I just have a set of eyes and can see for myself what joe and his gang have done to our country, Putin didn’t have anything to do with it, just so you know thats just another one of your leaders lies.

Proctecting the environment by burning entire cities down with their protesting, real helpful for the environment for sure, I know they did nothing to stop it and every thing to encourage it. Next example

Uh...apparently there are some people here that don't realize that we've been protecting the environment for generations now. The air and water is cleaner, in most areas, than in the past 100 or more years. All of the oil companies that I've worked for spent tremendous amounts of money "protecting" the environment, even above and beyond government regulations.
All of this "clean" energy that some people want the government to develop is already available. Electric cars have been around for well over a hundred years.
How many people that preach cleaning up the environment actually does anything other than expect to government to force everyone in to ineffective and inefficient crap?
How many of these green weenies live on solar, electric cars, grass houses, eat bugs, knit their own clothes etc?
If people think that prices are high now, or that we've suffered loss of freedoms, just wait until the communists pipe dream of "clean" energy have their way. Does anyone really think that government, military, or rich people are going to give up their petroleum powered vehicles, planes and boats. Or that government will force them to. Never.

There has been a definitive study.

A recent study by Professor Paul Zak from the Claremont Graduate University discovered that increased testosterone levels in men caused weakly-affiliated Democrats to shift further right.

The study involved 136 healthy men and their political preferences through the 2012 election season. According to the paper, “weakly affiliated Democrats had 19% higher basal testosterone than those who identified strongly with the party.”
When weakly affiliated Democrats received additional testosterone, the strength of their party fell by 12% and they reported 45% warmer feelings towards Republican candidates for President.”
https://dcenquirer.com/testosterone-red-shift/?utm_source=89381There may be hope for you yet!

There has been a definitive study.

A recent study by Professor Paul Zak from the Claremont Graduate University discovered that increased testosterone levels in men caused weakly-affiliated Democrats to shift further right.

The study involved 136 healthy men and their political preferences through the 2012 election season. According to the paper, “weakly affiliated Democrats had 19% higher basal testosterone than those who identified strongly with the party.”
When weakly affiliated Democrats received additional testosterone, the strength of their party fell by 12% and they reported 45% warmer feelings towards Republican candidates for President.”
https://dcenquirer.com/testosterone-red-shift/?utm_source=89381There may be hope for you yet!
So you are saying some dem voting males need to grow a pair.
sorry EW I could not help myself. 😆

@Brent S Did you educate yourself on the why Putin invaded? It was not about gaining territories like some would think and restore the USSR. It was about the mistreatment of the eastern Ukraine after 8 years that asked Russia for help. That along with our very own UIS supported BIO-LAB right on the border and apparently "we" were actually supporting experiments happening along the border with the Ukraine people. I have seen the proof. Can you tell me I am wrong? And please don't give me a MSM link.

Last edited:
IMG_20220522_205804.jpg

Makes me remember being 15-16 years old and of the summers I spent on Lake Murray in Ardmore, OK. Fell in love with a girl from Tecumseh and almost wanted to get married at that age. Took the canoe out in the early morning fog and caught large mouth bass amongst the cattails around the lake going towards Elephant Rock. Lots of big catfish under Tuckers Tower were caught without any bait, just dropped a weighted treblehook down around 2 hundred feet and start reeling it back in. Don't know why but it seemed like anything that hit them would get bit and you could drag them back up. Good times. Sailing, canoeing, fishing, riding jet ski and pretty American girls....

The OLD DEM party is NOT what they are in todays world. You need to come to that realization. They are pure evil when they don't have their own opinions and only vote down the Democratic line.

What does one call a person who goes along with pure evil? Or a person how blatantly ignores pure evil?

When a person goes along with pure evil, they CANNOT be trusted.

Uh...apparently there are some people here that don't realize that we've been protecting the environment for generations now. The air and water is cleaner, in most areas, than in the past 100 or more years. All of the oil companies that I've worked for spent tremendous amounts of money "protecting" the environment, even above and beyond government regulations.

Too logical and TRUE! Dems don’t have any logic, only brainwashed ideologies…that ALWAYS conflict with each other!!

Latest posts

Back