Chat Messages

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
do you realize more money has been printed since Biden been office over 40% has been printed in 2020than all the years paper money has been in exsistance in the USA

do you realize more money has been printed since Biden been office over 40% has been printed in 2020 more than all the years paper money has been in exsistance in the USA

Dr. Fauci lied to Americans saying [his financial records] were publicly available, and they weren’t. But now we’ve got them.” Senator Roger Marshall and John Fredericks discuss the revelation that Dr. Fauci made $1.7 million last year while Americans were locked down.

Yeah, I totally agree that everyone needs to be PREPPING NOW. As you say "economic times will be getting harder. I strongly suggest forgetting about all the stupidity and focus on the real things that have to do with prepping. Gardening, food preservation, learning to repair your things yourself, avoiding debt, etc." TOTALLY AGREE!!! Yet YOU VOTED FOR THIS!! So some of our current situation, is because of YOU and other idiots who voted for Biden!!!! You do realize his act to cover up his & his son's crimes in Ukraine has actually brought us into war with Russia?
I think your a good person danil but I don’t think it’s even close to accurate to say Biden caused all the bad things in the world right now. Putin invaded, period. He would have done so wether trump was in or not. He wants the south of Ukraine, period. The worldwide economy is much bigger than bidens control as well. That being said, I don’t like many things Biden is doing. I think student loan forgiveness is stupid. The twits that got into debt did so willingly. I pay my bills and so should they. I think closing the borders is a good idea. I think trump was better on the economy, but don’t think at the cost of the environment being worth it. Neither side of the isle is all good or bad. We just need people that can see what parts and ideas are good and work on those together. I believe all the people that say the whole other side as evil and terrible are just that themselves. They are the ones that keep this country incapable of doing anything.

Brent s is an idiot just like his president, why are y’all still listening to him when we have the ability to just ignore his leftist stupidity.
sorry Brent I call it like I see it, you are part of the problem we are facing now, thanks a lot.
And I see your simplistic view as part of the problems we have right now as well. 5e hatred of the ‘other side’ is ignorant and childish. Take each issue on its own merits and work on the ones that are good.

Not that I care to justify any intelligent decisions with the hardcore wackos here, I think we need a better leader than what choices we have currently. I wish Elon would run…..

And I see your simplistic view as part of the problems we have right now as well. 5e hatred of the ‘other side’ is ignorant and childish. Take each issue on its own merits and work on the ones that are good.

Ok, let's work on the good things the democrats propose. Uhh. Ok I'm stumped. Do you know of something?

I think your a good person danil but I don’t think it’s even close to accurate to say Biden caused all the bad things in the world right now. Putin invaded, period. He would have done so wether trump was in or not. He wants the south of Ukraine, period. The worldwide economy is much bigger than bidens control as well. That being said, I don’t like many things Biden is doing. I think student loan forgiveness is stupid. The twits that got into debt did so willingly. I pay my bills and so should they. I think closing the borders is a good idea. I think trump was better on the economy, but don’t think at the cost of the environment being worth it. Neither side of the isle is all good or bad. We just need people that can see what parts and ideas are good and work on those together. I believe all the people that say the whole other side as evil and terrible are just that themselves. They are the ones that keep this country incapable of doing anything.

Who in the democrat party is not terrible lying authoritarian that doesn't want to limit or take away your Constitutional rights?

Who in the democrat party is not terrible lying authoritarian that doesn't want to limit or take away your Constitutional rights?
You are so one sided that it is useless to try and have any kind of intelligent discussion with you or a handful of others here. Hatred for the ‘other side’ is useless and childish. If you ever actually come up with an intelligent and constructive idea I’d be glad to pursue it though.

You are so one sided that it is useless to try and have any kind of intelligent discussion with you or a handful of others here. Hatred for the ‘other side’ is useless and childish. If you ever actually come up with an intelligent and constructive idea I’d be glad to pursue it though.

So you can't think of one? All you do is project on others.

Sure, how about protecting the environment. I’d like the world to still be a decent place for my kids and grandkids.

I’m not talking about protecting a smelt (minnow) at the cost of millions of dollars, but the pushing for cleaner energies that are possible but will never happen if we don’t push for the technological advancements.

Latest posts

Back