Chat Messages

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1653055541014.jpg

“Study suggests boosting testosterone makes leftist men more conservative

Prof. Paul Zak, director of the Center for Neuroeconomics Studies at Claremont Graduate University, has published a study linking low testosterone to liberalism.

According to Zak, testosterone levels play a big role in how a man leans politically. He determined this by analyzing 136 voting-age males throughout the 2012 election season.

Entitled “Testosterone Administration Induces a Red Shift in Democrats,” Zak’s paper suggests that the higher a man’s testosterone levels, the greater the likelihood that he will vote Republican.

“Our results demonstrate that testosterone induces a ‘red shift’ among weakly-affiliated Democrats,” the paper claims…”

😁 Ive always known Dem wanna be “men” are nothing but 😾MEOW!!!

Taking the boys for a walk. Hard to imagine that there's anything going wrong in the world from here.
View attachment 16311

You do many lovely photos, but this one is a real keeper!!

EDIT to add…I catch myself thinking the same thing in the mornings out with the animals or just looking at the mountain of trees or glistening water!! ENJOY every minute everyone!

Just wanted to see what new crazy conspiracy theories were spreading around here from Henley and proudprepper lately, and a few others. Way too much crazy around here now.
The one thing I do not believe is crazy is economic times will be getting harder. I strongly suggest forgetting about all the stupidity and focus on the real things that have to do with prepping. Gardening, food preservation, learning to repair your things yourself, avoiding debt, etc.

Just wanted to see what new crazy conspiracy theories were spreading around here from Henley and proudprepper lately, and a few others. Way too much crazy around here now.
The one thing I do not believe is crazy is economic times will be getting harder. I strongly suggest forgetting about all the stupidity and focus on the real things that have to do with prepping. Gardening, food preservation, learning to repair your things yourself, avoiding debt, etc.

And who caused the hard economic times?

You should sign up to get your monkey pox vaccines.

I strongly suggest that you make room under that rock of yours >>> if you're as big an ignorant azzhole around your area as on this site - there'll local nooses that will be looking for the necks of Biden azzlickers & propaganda provokers ....

Yeah, I totally agree that everyone needs to be PREPPING NOW. As you say "economic times will be getting harder. I strongly suggest forgetting about all the stupidity and focus on the real things that have to do with prepping. Gardening, food preservation, learning to repair your things yourself, avoiding debt, etc." TOTALLY AGREE!!! Yet YOU VOTED FOR THIS!! So some of our current situation, is because of YOU and other idiots who voted for Biden!!!! You do realize his act to cover up his & his son's crimes in Ukraine has actually brought us into war with Russia?

@Brent S Do you even realize that it is the Biden Administration that has caused all this crap?? We were not at war under a Trump presidency. Gas price was low because we were producing our own. Biden shut everything down for being energy independent. Can you at least take off your beer googles to see that fact!

Robin Williams once was asked to say something about Apartheid. His answer was phenomonal.
Think about it, three million whites, seventeen million blacks..does the name Custer mean anything to you??
As far as I know, the blacks in America are less than ten percent of the population and only half of those do not like the white population as they get along with the "normal" whites...and now about 5 % of America are calling the white, christian, conservative and well armed Americans "NAZIS" ??? Here we go again...

Robin Williams once was asked to say something about Apartheid. His answer was phenomonal.
Think about it, three million whites, seventeen million blacks..does the name Custer mean anything to you??
As far as I know, the blacks in America are less than ten percent of the population and only half of those do not like the white population as they get along with the "normal" whites...and now about 5 % of America are calling the white, christian, conservative and well armed Americans "NAZIS" ??? Here we go again...
And I bet none of these whinners have ever been to Africa before. Otherwise they'd be thanking our ancestors for offering their ancestors a free cruise to come to our country. They should give reparations the the White man for opening up the great opportunities that they have here vs Africa.

You have chosen the cause that your and our life is now harder, you do not have to whine because YOU are partly to blame for the disaster and I can understand that some probably have a score to settle with people like you when they lose job and other.

Continue to worship Grandpa Jo and wait for redemption, he will not redeem you because you fell for his lies and you will pay for it, except of course that your attitude can not admit that Joe is a zero.

Latest posts

Back