Chat Messages

Prepper & Survivalism Forum

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

Illini Warrior

Demi-God
Reaction score
At least it won't change the balance...just Lib swapping.

the timing of his retirement might not be his - he got a talk that it was best for the country >>> if Harris takes the job - Biden is gone within the new month ....

Who will the Puppetmasters put up? - could be one of their very own - Congress needs to agree and will the current DNC miscontents agree or buck again? - hard as hell to disagree with getting Biden out

could Obammy be back? - this is alllllll new territory for the Constitution and POTUS terms of office

GeorgiaPeachie

A True Doomsday Prepper
Reaction score
Trudeau is AFRAID! So afraid he has Shut Off the Live Traffic Cams and has old tape running to HIDE THE HUGE NUMBER OF TRUCKERS!!

Danil54grl

Top Poster
Reaction score
Trudeau is AFRAID! So afraid he has Shut Off the Live Traffic Cams and has old tape running to HIDE THE HUGE NUMBER OF TRUCKERS!!

Hilarious!! Apparently he doesn't realize it is ALL OVER SOCIAL MEDIA platforms. We the People will NOT be silent! He is trying though. . .

Danil54grl

Top Poster
Reaction score
The truth will stand when the worlds on fire. They can hide only so much but the truth will come out, too many cameras in the world to silence the patriots of the world.
Amen Brother. If I was along that route, I would have been standing out in -21F from what I read today for hours on end because of the length to support these truckers. The narrative is collapsing one way or another. Australia is organizing a trucker movement as we speak. They tried once, but maybe the second can actually get something done. When will Americans? I heard rumors, but it wasn't large scale like what we are seeing in Canada.

Danil54grl

Top Poster
Reaction score
I've just been taking it easy today. I really hate it since I had many accomplishments I wanted to get done with these 7 days off, but I could not even squat down to turn over my feeders. Saturday I am to be running some of my big boys thru the auction barn and they are all over 200lbs to wrestle with. Hoping to be in the game by then so to speak. If not, I have a couple of my own big boys that live within a 20 minute drive I can call to come help out my Hunny. Right now goats run thru the barn @ $110 - 300.

Acdoctor

God Like
Reaction score
I've just been taking it easy today. I really hate it since I had many accomplishments I wanted to get done with these 7 days off, but I could not even squat down to turn over my feeders. Saturday I am to be running some of my big boys thru the auction barn and they are all over 200lbs to wrestle with. Hoping to be in the game by then so to speak. If not, I have a couple of my own big boys that live within a 20 minute drive I can call to come help out my Hunny. Right now goats run thru the barn @ $110 - 300.
Rest and take care of that back, been there and done that. Let it heel so you don’t hurt it again even if it means getting help on Saturday for your hunny. Take care of yourself.

Latest posts